ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
66063752-E1C7-4B4F-A965-3F4BCB9F0D9A.jpeg
Just noticed the knit weave is different, having a bit more give.

Sounds like that will damage the shoe
I mean sure if you douse the entire shoe. But nah, just apply sparingly with the proper applicators (cotton discs, and swabs for areas that require finer detailing, areas closest the painted boost, for example), masking areas (like the boost) as well.

There were examples of people doing it to the original one with white lettering. Also, back when certain NMDs were being modified to look like the glitch camo pairs (with no striping), a similar method was used to soften the adhesive to remove the stripes.

I mean sure if you douse the entire shoe. But nah, just apply sparingly with the proper applicators (cotton discs, and swabs for areas that require finer detailing, areas closest the painted boost, for example), masking areas (like the boost) as well.

There were examples of people doing it to the original one with white lettering. Also, back when certain NMDs were being modified to look like the glitch camo pairs (with no striping), a similar method was used to soften the adhesive to remove the stripes.
was it people on reddit? pics? I dont recall anyone in her posting that they did it for the white letter pair

is the material on the UB 19 cage that sort of rubbery-compound compound?

If so dang I don’t like that stuff

Not showing up under the release calendar for FTL in the states. Regional exclusive for the time being, maybe?

Anything exciting on the horizon? Any word on triple white 1.0 coming back? Still need to copp OG black purples.

Back
Top Bottom