ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy having a meltdown because he wasn't featured in this commercial :lol:

Imagine being so self entitled that you get pissed at a company for not putting you in there ad just because you rock mostly boost smh. Guess all that bike bashing didn’t pay off next time don’t be such a fan boy for a company that’s not cutting you check. His fan base is worst than he is just reading the comments they over hear talking about Boost is only where it is because of teddy if they don’t take his nutts out they mouth man :rofl:

The only pocky that matters
GUEST_e3c1d54b-ffc0-48a2-8e9d-fea40084cf08

Ran across this last night while scrolling through twitter

He's hurt but i think his fans are more hurt then he is

Still need the olives that only dropped across the pond

Ran across this last night while scrolling through twitter

He's hurt but i think his fans are more hurt then he is

Still need the olives that only dropped across the pond
Another Adidas shoe that doesn't go past a 12 :smh: still need white/black y3 zg PB but people got them Jerry L influencer prices still lol

Back in the day he wasn't terrible but got real old watching him get stoned and ride the **** outa anything Adidas. Also the way he'd just continually knock Nike was annoying af and not his fault but the people getting their **** signed by him and all that was cringy to the point of disgust lol
I mean how is that his fault though? I have been watching him for ages now and I still enjoy most of his content, I use to watch alot of sneaker youtube but nowadays it's like him and Nightwing and thats about it. Both of those guys have good content and aren't just telling you what ****ing color a shoe is.

I'm not saying that adidas owes him anything either, all of you are correct that the company has sort shown recognition to him in the past but for some reason they never went all in on him as brand spokesperson for whatever reason. That said though, he definitely gave ultraboost a huge push and he has built his own success from that with his own personal art.

Flame me if y’all want

I rock with this dude ohitsteddy, his videos are 1000x better than that hype beast Qiasomar, and I can’t really stand other sneaker head vlogs,

IMO adidas should have mentioned the dude who literally rocks 100% adidas, it’s hard as hell to rock literally strictly only one brand. Grimey for adidas to do that
dude is a dweeb and a cornball. made me wanna burn all my UBs when i saw him. dudes like him, t blake, seth fowler, all these suburban dweebs. culture vultures

I mean how is that his fault though? I have been watching him for ages now and I still enjoy most of his content, I use to watch alot of sneaker youtube but nowadays it's like him and Nightwing and thats about it. Both of those guys have good content and aren't just telling you what ****ing color a shoe is.

I'm not saying that adidas owes him anything either, all of you are correct that the company has sort shown recognition to him in the past but for some reason they never went all in on him as brand spokesperson for whatever reason. That said though, he definitely gave ultraboost a huge push and he has built his own success from that with his own personal art.
Meh ub was hype then with or without him. I seriously doubt he really moved the needle at all for Adidas. He jumped on a wave and he was bound to basically burn out in popularity as quick as he found it. As to your statement about why for whatever reason Adidas never made him an influencer is pretty simple in my eyes. Adidas is an athletic company. He's a middle aged out of shape stoner who isn't an entertainer or athlete. I'm sure they had conversations about it but ultimately decided that's not what they wanted to represent their brand. Full disclosure I'm nothing special myself when it come to BMI or anything lol

Probably because he's an out of shape, outspoken narcissistic weed fiend
Meh ub was hype then with or without him. I seriously doubt he really moved the needle at all for Adidas. He jumped on a wave and he was bound to basically burn out in popularity as quick as he found it. As to your statement about why for whatever reason Adidas never made him an influencer is pretty simple in my eyes. Adidas is an athletic company. He's a middle aged out of shape stoner who isn't an entertainer or athlete. I'm sure they had conversations about it but ultimately decided that's not what they wanted to represent their brand. Full disclosure I'm nothing special myself when it come to BMI or anything lol

Ok so I can see where the athletic division of adidas wouldn't make him a poster child, but thats not what that little mini advertisement was about right? Wasn't the whole point of that to add in the fact that they had a lifestyle appeal to boost and that chose to mix in "influencers" from both the athletic world and entertainment/lifestyle world?

Ok so I can see where the athletic division of adidas wouldn't make him a poster child, but thats not what that little mini advertisement was about right? Wasn't the whole point of that to add in the fact that they had a lifestyle appeal to boost and that chose to mix in "influencers" from both the athletic world and entertainment/lifestyle world?
Bottom line is he not the guy that would represent my company and obviously Adidas feels the same way and imo for good reason

I feel like you’re giving him too much props. I never heard of him until after I heard of boost. Yeezy made boost famous, with 350s and when he wore UBs back in like what, 2014? I remember seeing it on reddit back then. You’re naming YouTube sneaker dudes who the vast majority of people have never heard of.

Just looked it up. He has 36k Twitter followers. Wexler has 60k. Foamer Simpson has 40k. SoleLinks and Sneaker Shouts have 300k+. Adidas has 3m. He is minuscule relatively speaking to many other options, and that’s Twitter only.

Last edited:
I feel like you’re giving him too much props. I never heard of him until after I heard of boost. Yeezy made boost famous, with 350s and when he wore UBs back in like what, 2014? I remember seeing it on reddit back then. You’re naming YouTube sneaker dudes who the vast majority of people have never heard of.

Just looked it up. He has 36k Twitter followers. Wexler has 60k. Foamer Simpson has 40k. SoleLinks and Sneaker Shouts have 300k+. Adidas has 3m. He is minuscule relatively speaking to many other options, and that’s Twitter only.
I'm really not trying to cape for the guy, I just don't see why he isn't entitled to feel like he had a part in making boost popular based on his following, regardless if it seems smaller in size, compared to other sneaker youtubers. Even then, those are just numbers without context so if I said 15k of his followers know about boost because of him and 30k of FoamerSimpson know him because of Nike reviews, then what are we really talking about here?

There are many ways that people found out about boost, but I feel somewhat confident saying that alot of his youtube audience was built and remained because of his adidas content.

I’m not sure how much hype brought to UB’s or boot in generally but dude definitely has a cringey cult following that parked themselves boost because of him. I imagine they’re the kind of people that buy these shoes before they go on deep discount so they can impress him :lol:

I'm really not trying to cape for the guy, I just don't see why he isn't entitled to feel like he had a part in making boost popular based on his following, regardless if it seems smaller in size, compared to other sneaker youtubers. Even then, those are just numbers without context so if I said 15k of his followers know about boost because of him and 30k of FoamerSimpson know him because of Nike reviews, then what are we really talking about here?

There are many ways that people found out about boost, but I feel somewhat confident saying that alot of his youtube audience was built and remained because of his adidas content.

He’s not entitled to anything. He chose to buy nothing but boost adidas didn’t ask him to do it. Plus I’m sure adidas has seeded him pairs before so it’s not like they never showed any kind of love to him even after the whole legal dispute. Truthfully adidas doesn’t have to put there own employees in an ad so why should someone who just buys boost be entitled to being in an ad. In the grand scheme of things his 100k YouTube following is nothing. He didn’t really make Boost popular he just has a huge collection I’d say Kanye is the one who more so made Boost popular

Back
Top Bottom