ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Realized I'm going to LA later today, anyone been to the store? Be worth the visit?

pretty cool store in downtown. first floor is pretty much where they keep all the kicks that aren’t adidas. second floor is all adidas and last I went they had a decent selection of kicks (UltraBoosts, 4DS, yeezys, etc)

Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 12.16.11 PM.png

giphy.gif

got through right away on original release. hit submit order and got inventory issues. i left the page up to check periodically but missed the boat.

I had to take my son shoe shopping and he picked NiceKicks (down here in Austin, TX) around 6pm. I forgot about the Woodstocks after I tried at 9am and got an L. Some dude was in there getting pair when reminded me and I reacted with a "Aww Man" cashier was like .. Yo, I got you what size you need?" He had a 10, I copped, and got the WoodStock poster as well.

They had some sales also, my Mom ended up getting the Pusha T's, Bodega Babies for 29.99. I almost picked upped the UB Kinfolks for $89 but I had to remember I was doing back to school shopping for the kiddos lol!! My Daughter was hyped to get the Toy Story's until she saw some NB 247's .... in her favorite color... smh :wink:

I had to take my son shoe shopping and he picked NiceKicks (down here in Austin, TX) around 6pm. I forgot about the Woodstocks after I tried at 9am and got an L. Some dude was in there getting pair when reminded me and I reacted with a "Aww Man" cashier was like .. Yo, I got you what size you need?" He had a 10, I copped, and got the WoodStock poster as well.

They had some sales also, my Mom ended up getting the Pusha T's, Bodega Babies for 29.99. I almost picked upped the UB Kinfolks for $89 but I had to remember I was doing back to school shopping for the kiddos lol!! My Daughter was hyped to get the Toy Story's until she saw some NB 247's .... in her favorite color... smh :wink:

Did they just happen to have your size 10 left or did they have a lot of pairs left?

Man...wish that would happen to me. Now I have to wait until November.

Did they just happen to have your size 10 left or did they have a lot of pairs left?

Not sure honestly, he went to the back to get them. Before me however, he brought out 3 pairs for one guy who bought 2 12's and a 10. Seems like the dude was a constant visitor so may have been holding but not sure on that. I may go back today if I have time or call em. It's a good drive away from where I live.

Need that OOP!!!! Also on those $89 kinfolks!

Yessir!!! I need the Kinfolks, I just need my GF not to be with me when I get them since I got Woodstocks and I have to see if they have my size.

yeah I would double up on kinfolks for $89. I paid retail price for them and like them a lot that I even considered getting the SL pairs too

How so? Just asking since I was looking at them as well. Looks or comfort where the disappointment would kick in? Remember, I bought the BYW Lows and love them LOL
They took one step forward using premium hits w/leather on a gr, but took two steps back making the rest of the shoe mesh instead of primeknit. Which was a shame, given some of the interesting cws they used.

Retail Kinfolks >>> below retail gr version S&Ls.
Kinfolks on sale, doubly so.

oh damn I didn't know they use mesh. I mean it's not like mesh is uncomfortable but I guess yeah its a step back considering they were still charging UB prices (or was it above UB prices). I like my Kinfolks because I haven't had navy UB's in a long time. The subtle hints of pink is nice and I like the mudguard as well as the leather insoles. If I can find kinfolks at under $100, I'd double up too

I'm actually trying to get some plain navy laces for my kinfolks..anyone have recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom