ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, just want to get some advice here before i start opening threads in the classifieds.
I'm located in Malaysia and looking to let go some of my kicks such as the Mystery Grey US10.5, women's wood wood US11.5, Highsnobiety US10.
All are brand new and authentic, so just trying to get some info on the market prices etc.
If this is forbidden and kind of in the wrong place, kindly ignore or PM me for anyone who can help. Cheers all :wink:

I dont throw around the grail term like a lot of people but man 1 of mine just landed. Mercy
20190919_142034.jpg
20190919_142023.jpg

Kinda hesitant, the manchesters were UK exclusives but US retailers ended up getting them

though Manchesters definitely has a bigger/wider/international market. haven't heard of SMTM since i first saw them UB kicks and dug up some info..

Might have to pay retail for the volt 1.0 when they come out....i prob will never see my grail Volt Flyknit Trainers but these might help fill that void

12107294844_daf09bbae2_b.jpg

I've never seen these in real life.
Is the orange the same shade as the San Francisco Giants?
Nah, they're close to solar red color. Like a bright red-orange. When I didn't know any better I thought solar reds and oranges were one in the same.

Nah, they're close to solar red color. Like a bright red-orange. When I didn't know any better I thought solar reds and oranges were one in the same.
That's lame, what's the point of making another color if they're so close?

Looks lighter here
S77413.png.png

Already got the Women's Frozen Yellow and the Eddie Huangs. I know they aren't exactly alike, but I'm debating if I should even go after the Volt 1.0 and Solar Red 1.0 because of that :blush:. Would be no doubt about it if I didn't own those pairs already, but they're the same color family so :rolleyes

This is interesting about the Solar Red Release... "You’ll notice that on the 2019 version the lace cage is done in Solar Red with Black Three Stripes, which is different from the 2015 release." ~ Sneakerbardetroid and Retailer 43einhalb has confirmed.

I really liked the black cage on the original. Not sure I'll be going after them now knowing this. Might just stick to Solar Yellows

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-ultra-boost-1-0-solar-red-2019-release-date/

adidas-Ultra-Boost-1.0-Solar-Red-FU6648-2019-Release-Date.jpg

adidas-Ultra-Boost-1.0-Solar-Red-B34050-2019-Release-Date-2.jpg

Already got the Women's Frozen Yellow and the Eddie Huangs. I know they aren't exactly alike, but I'm debating if I should even go after the Volt 1.0 and Solar Red 1.0 because of that :blush:. Would be no doubt about it if I didn't own those pairs already, but they're the same color family so :rolleyes
Cop if they go on sale, win-win

This is interesting about the Solar Red Release... "You’ll notice that on the 2019 version the lace cage is done in Solar Red with Black Three Stripes, which is different from the 2015 release." ~ Sneakerbardetroid and Retailer 43einhalb has confirmed.

I really liked the black cage on the original. Not sure I'll be going after them now knowing this. Might just stick to Solar Yellows

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/adidas-ultra-boost-1-0-solar-red-2019-release-date/

adidas-Ultra-Boost-1.0-Solar-Red-FU6648-2019-Release-Date.jpg

adidas-Ultra-Boost-1.0-Solar-Red-B34050-2019-Release-Date-2.jpg

I think they used the wrong picture and are talking about the wrong shoe. The top pic you posted looks to be the Solar Orange because the Solar Orange had a cage like that. And the article used the Solar Orange photos it seems.

Cop if they go on sale, win-win

You right. Hell, even the OGs went on sale :nerd:
Always wanted the Volt 1.0s. Bought the Women Frozen Yellows thinking it would be the same, but I didn't realize the knit pattern was different - it doesn't have the black woven in, it's more like the OG White 1.0 knit :angry:. But I liked it enough to not return and I didn't think the Volt 1.0s would ever release again.

Back
Top Bottom