ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just noticed the laces on the SMTM's are not 3M?
Yeah, on neither the white (mentioned that in that post, I think) or black pair. Also would have been nice to have included a standard set of UB laces. These look like the anemic extra set that you leave in the box.

The collar on the solars seems to be especially tight... almost couldn't get a 13 on... sheeshus. I hope my 12.5pairs aren't stockX food. ?

The collar on the solars seems to be especially tight... almost couldn't get a 13 on... sheeshus. I hope my 12.5pairs aren't stockX food. ?
Noticed the same thing. My feet are very narrow and these things are a tight squeeze around the ankle

AE11954D-5B5F-4519-BF87-8D7B53C0E939.jpeg

The nerve of adidas

Same here with Solar Reds. I have a decision to make cause Neiman Marcus sent my box trashed so StockX isn't an option for me outside their return window. Was gonna rock these on my Disney trip. This is a bummer cause my creams from last year are great never noticed anything like this.

You would get rid of the Eddie's for some Solar Yellows? :rolleyes
I like the Yellows too, but the Eddie's ain't coming back and are way more unique imo.

Because I got the Eddie's in a size 10 and they do fit half size big. I would get them again but in a 9.5. Unfortunately on StockX they are going for nearly 300 for a 9.5. I'd rather get the Solar Yellows and come back and get the Eddie's a different time knowing StockX is available for them

Go with your 1.0 sizing. (On the snug side, so typically, I tend to go .5 up, these were no different)

Seems to have started with some of the UB19s, not sure which cw though. One of my Black red UB19 came with one earlier this year (from one of the specialty running shops), and initially I thought they sent it in a replacement box.
My first pair of mint green 19s from SNS came with the yellow/purple/white boost box. My second pair came with the new black box.

More importantly, can we talk about how adidas is too cheap to include the cardboard shoe trees in their UBs (excluding 19s) now? Started sometime in 2018 I think. At least give us some balled up tissue paper, damn.

Is there going to be a wider release of the SMTM 1.0s? Or sticking only to wherever they originally released (South Korea?)?

Mr. Porter packaging and shipping is A1.

Box tied ribbon, welcome letter and they arrived in 48hrs after ship notice from the UK. ?

I ordered solar yellows from packer shoes online over 7 days ago. I received an order confirmation # and they charged my account. I still have not received my shoes or any tracking # or info. Has anyone else had this experience with them?

UB20s looking real nice. Can't wait for them.

Solar 1.0s def a little tight in the collar but not that hard to get on. They should break in and be easier to get on as you wear them.

TTS sizing for Solars is fine for me. They're not as tight as the Navy MC toe 1.0 that came out last year. I had to take the insoles out in those cause my toes kept touching the front but Solars I have just enough breathing room. I prefer my shoes with minimal dead space in front of my toes so I went TTS but most people will probably want to go up a half size.

Still looking for a size 13 Solar Yellow and saw the prices on Stock X aren’t horrible. However I just noticed they started charging taxes in California. Yikes! Dealbreaker.

Mr. Porter packaging and shipping is A1.

Box tied ribbon, welcome letter and they arrived in 48hrs after ship notice from the UK. ?

Notre and DSM are also top notch when comes to shipping.

Packer shoes just emailed me saying the solar yellows I ordered are sold out. All of this after they have had my money for 7 days and now I have to wait another another 3 - 5 days for them to refund me.
This was my first and last time ordering from them. Companies should be shut down for these types of business practices.

Back
Top Bottom