ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packer shoes just emailed me saying the solar yellows I ordered are sold out. All of this after they have had my money for 7 days and now I have to wait another another 3 - 5 days for them to refund me.
This was my first and last time ordering from them. Companies should be shut down for these types of business practices.

Done with them too.... I ordered 2 of the OG black nite joggers at release and they sent me 1 wrong size with a receipt in the box for both pair. After I called and sent pictures of the box, they refunded me and I sold the other on StockX but wtf...

EGhi4lZVUAAMJm5.jpeg
EGiw7voUEAA_pjO.jpeg
EGixgjoU0AAeu0g.jpeg
EGixZ26VAAAJVr-.jpeg
What is that? A S&L 2.0?

^ Def return those.

I've been spraying the boost midsole of my UBs lately and today I'm glad I did. Someone dropped something with chocolate sauce near my feet today.

Bet! now I nd a replacement pair for these in sz 11 on disco preferably... any leads would be much appreciated

It’s not just California sadly. Definitely sucks.

and not just StockX..
it's the new "Internet Sales Tax" policies on CA and 33 other states that are now implementing which started last Oct.1. surprised on my recent purchase as i was reviewing my bank statement. thought it would start Nov.1.

Anybody interested in sz 13 retro solars DM me. Ill let em go for retail plus ship pp gifted. I have one yellow and two red/orange available.

Is ADC really not getting these? I got my pairs but still wondering why they wouldn’t of stocked them.

came home to this, all the way from Korea for the box to get ruined by my girl, GG

anyone with ocd would sympathize

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,308
Back
Top Bottom