ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTWRK x Pharrell x adidas
Release Date: August 26th, 2020

feature image
pharrell-adidas-transfer-ntwrk-app-2.jpg
pharrell-adidas-transfer-ntwrk-app-3.jpg

lol they’re still using those trail soles and I have no idea why.

What was the big deal from adidas yesterday?
I got an email then I didn’t see anything else
Thanks in advance

Also, I saw the mentions in this thread and y'all had me hyyyyype because I thought 3M was coming. :lol:
Got bamboozled

The triple black is a non raffle release. should be widely available

edit: by widely, everyone will have a go on ADC

Damn, if I didn't already own the 3.0 Triple Black I'd go hard for those 1.0 Triple Blacks. Feels extremely redundant to own both.

Ah man I just listed my Triple Blacks yesterday on eBay. They couldn’t have waited until after I sold them??

Either way I’m in for a new pair. I bought the OGs a size smaller than what I wear because I saw (relatively) cheap on Stock X two years ago.Those things were snug as hell, even with the sole removed. Would be happy to finally get a pair that fits!

Ah man I just listed my Triple Blacks yesterday on eBay. They couldn’t have waited until after I sold them??

Either way I’m in for a new pair. I bought the OGs a size smaller than what I wear because I saw (relatively) cheap on Stock X two years ago.Those things were snug as hell, even with the sole removed. Would be happy to finally get a pair that fits!
You the same dude who was contemplating wearing two left Creams?

Yep, DesD1 DesD1 .
Haven't seen him post in awhile.
Good dude. I remember that drop, it was a mess. Stayed up all day without sleep trying to catch a restock and managed to get one off Holabird lol

I want a pair of the 1.0s but i have WAAAY too many black kicks. Ive been eyeing the Show Me the MONEY 3m black pair tho

Good dude. I remember that drop, it was a mess. Stayed up all day without sleep trying to catch a restock and managed to get one off Holabird lol

I want a pair of the 1.0s but i have WAAAY too many black kicks. Ive been eyeing the Show Me the MONEY 3m black pair tho

Yeah the Black S.M.T.M are pretty dope and I thought about buying it before to fill that 3M void, but decided not to because I just like that contrast on the 3M 1.0 a lot more. That restock gotta be on the horizon man :rolleyes. It would be so cruel if they ended up retroing the 3M 1.0, but then only make it in Kid sizes like the Olive and Wool Greys that released recently :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom