ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My left UB20 started squeaking after two months of wearing. I cant figure out why, tried talkum powder under the midsole. Its right on the heel, audible on every step. Super annoying, makes me think there a tiny air pocket in the boost thats causing it. Anyone have any solutions and similar problem?

Last edited:
Anyone else use boost for hiking? I’ve put countless miles on these out in the woods and love them.

Attachments

• 351806F2-35B6-4C98-AB2E-82461BDE5699.jpeg
    351806F2-35B6-4C98-AB2E-82461BDE5699.jpeg
    668.6 KB · Views: 183
Anyone else use boost for hiking? I’ve put countless miles on these out in the woods and love them.

I use some as my general ****around beater shoes, like for mountain biking, camping, etc. Only problem is the dust / dirt that gets in through the knit so your socks are always dirty af. Soles are a bit soft for mtn biking, too.

need someone in Canada to proxy those olives and burgundys
Speaking of which does anyone know of a good proxy site to get goods from Canada and Australia? I've tried Remambo for Japan and they've been reliable, albeit a bit slow but perhaps it is due to the pandemic.

Champs have ultraboost 20 black and white for $84 after using the 15% code, kinda want to buy another work sneaker but eh, I’ll pass.

I use some as my general ****around beater shoes, like for mountain biking, camping, etc. Only problem is the dust / dirt that gets in through the knit so your socks are always dirty af. Soles are a bit soft for mtn biking, too.

get some 510s.. "Stealth" rubber is your flat pedal pins best friend..

Back
Top Bottom