ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7DD9E024-12E1-4E0E-93FC-5E4527AAD283.jpeg
78EC7F91-BACD-4AE7-836F-46E437641281.jpeg

We get no UB stock here, all 19 and 20. Go on ADC US and they got so many more UB CWs. Any decent CW and it is gone quickly
Frrr. I really wanted the creams and seeing them sit in the US gave me hope, only for them to sell out in literal seconds lmao

Frrr. I really wanted the creams and seeing them sit in the US gave me hope, only for them to sell out in literal seconds lmao
I wanted to double up on my solar red and TW 2.0s, never restocked on ADC EU at same time as US, but went to discount on US. Adi hates its OG and still financially most viable market :lol:

Also, don't think we are getting olive wools here, haven't seen anywhere over here unlike the burgundy and wool greys

Last edited:
If there was a cheap alternative, I’d def proxy you EU folk but shipping costs might end up costing as much as copping into GOAT or stockX
just get hit with EU import fees, that can reach like 50 euro for 150USD shoes. Each the irish gvmts address passport service for buying from US isnt exampt.

Thanks tho

just get hit with EU import fees, that can reach like 50 euro for 150USD shoes. Each the irish gvmts address passport service for buying from US isnt exampt.

Thanks tho

CA has some.

CA has some.

Same deal with custom fees. Anything outside EU and you will pay sometimes more than half the purchase price in fees

CA has some.
Cheers although Canada would still trigger import fees, plus just seen their 67 dollar shipping fee to rest of world, yikes!

will try and get a restock, maybe other sites will get stock

I hate to push business to stockX, but if anyone is waiting for discounts on olives, burgs, wools, a lot of sizes are available there under retail. after taxes and fees totals should be similar to getting 20% off retail + tax

I hate to push business to stockX, but if anyone is waiting for discounts on olives, burgs, wools, a lot of sizes are available there under retail. after taxes and fees totals should be similar to getting 20% off retail + tax

I hear ya, but wool UBs for 155 shipped...

grabbed wool greys with my expired birthday code. surprised it actually worked. might try some other creator club codes now and see what happens.

If anyone wants a 30% off code for adc Here it is

whoever uses it first :
CR30CS-AL9E-CLMS-HQVZ-EW79W

I don’t want anything so here ya go
it was a code adc gave me for ****ing up my order

If anyone wants a 30% off code for adc Here it is

whoever uses it first :
CR30CS-AL9E-CLMS-HQVZ-EW79W

I don’t want anything so here ya go
it was a code adc gave me for ****ing up my order
doesn't work on the retros FYI lol

thanks anyway!