ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So disappointed man, waited several years for this too. Just picked up my pair from FedEx today and it's going straight back next week.
Adidas knows they ****ed up so bad they pulled them from the website :smh:

What did you ended up doubling up with the restocks bro ?

JuSt an FYI in case wasn’t posted already but on adc you can get $50 gift cards for $40
Has to be the $50 card though
In case looking to get extra $ off boost

JuSt an FYI in case wasn’t posted already but on adc you can get $50 gift cards for $40
Has to be the $50 card though
In case looking to get extra $ off boost

There were a few pairs of Stan smiths that were already discounted that I wanted to pick up for the summer. Bought two of those gift cards and had them send it to me electronically. Then went in through Rakutan for the 15% off, just not sure if you get cash back using gift cards? We’ll see. If it stacks with the 20% discount buying the gift cards that’s solid.

Seen in store today. Not sure if it’s the store lighting or what...but they look more reflective than they did previously...
61B458E3-AC87-4E81-A60B-4951B19B2F8B.jpeg

1835774A-AD23-43C8-9811-C9E9A0D7BA7E.jpeg

Had to go see with my own eyes.

The only damn reason why I hoped on the green so quick is cuz I knew my size wouldnt stick around.

Not only did that ***** stick around, its sitting in OUTLETS.
20201214_150810.jpg

Had 4 size 12.5's smh. Just the universe telling me to show more patience. Wow I want my hundo back lol
Where is this outlet located?!

Seen in store today. Not sure if it’s the store lighting or what...but they look more reflective than they did previously...
61B458E3-AC87-4E81-A60B-4951B19B2F8B.jpeg

1835774A-AD23-43C8-9811-C9E9A0D7BA7E.jpeg

What a sight ...

Olive, Burgundy and Greys sitting there , 3 years ago those would have gotten someone killed lol

What are they going for on that outlet? might pick up the 3 of them just to have them on ice

“3M”s came in early this morning. Wasn’t even expecting it since the tracking said end of this week. Was hoping for a miracle pair, but it looks like everyone else’s lol. Yeah, gonna process that return and spend my money on something else until they get this one right.

Better than the big-booth UB21s!
Hope the 21 perform better. I felt that the 20 were clunky. After wearing them and then switching to a 1.0 or 3.0 , felt like the heel to toe transition for running was off. IMO of course

Hope the 21 perform better. I felt that the 20 were clunky. After wearing them and then switching to a 1.0 or 3.0 , felt like the heel to toe transition for running was off. IMO of course
I find UBs way too heavy for running. Not a fan of the big sole trend in running either, although it doesn't look like I'll be able to escape that with the next generation of running shoes.

I find UBs way too heavy for running. Not a fan of the big sole trend in running either, although it doesn't look like I'll be able to escape that with the next generation of running shoes.
I agree with the heavy part. But I can walk around in the 1.0-4.0 fine. The 20’s def felt heavier. Wish I knew before a bought a so many pairs lol. Should have known better, as they were going on sale for half to more then half off.

Hope Adidas fixes the 3M eventually :frown:
Got my refund for the "3M" that I returned today :rolleyes

ADC typically give you the refund once you ship back the shoes. I believe that's a temporarily refund. Once they actually receive the returned shoes, they make it permanent by emailing you again confirming they have received the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom