ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope Adidas fixes the 3M eventually :frown:
Got my refund for the "3M" that I returned today :rolleyes
sounds like they might be working on it. that bos.sneakerheads guy made a post about the corrections to the olives and this was in the comments. he seems to be some sort of insider
20201227_022958.jpg

with jerry lorenzo taking care of the basketball line, good 4d collabs, more yeezy 700s, bad bunny collab and adidas marketing forums i can say adidas is going to have a good 2021.
Really looking forward to the FOG 4Ds. I am a sucker for clean and minimalistic designs (you'd be able to tell by my UB collection lmao), and I'm sure those will be amazing

sounds like they might be working on it. that bos.sneakerheads guy made a post about the corrections to the olives and this was in the comments. he seems to be some sort of insider
20201227_022958.jpg
Still available in EU lmao. Gotta love the US = only market in the world

Reactions: gir
How did they crank out so many pairs of the faulty 3M's without realizing they ****ed up? Or did they really think they can give us a knockoff and accept it?

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the FOG 4Ds. I am a sucker for clean and minimalistic designs (you'd be able to tell by my UB collection lmao), and I'm sure those will be amazing

Doubt we'll get 4d FoGs. Jerry is in charge of the basketball (athletics?) line, I doubt they'll use 4d for basketball.

Doubt we'll get 4d FoGs. Jerry is in charge of the basketball (athletics?) line, I doubt they'll use 4d for basketball.

There’s no way they keep him to strictly performance models considering 1) that isn’t at all what he’s good at for known for 2) adidas may be dumb overall but after even Travis Scott couldn’t get a performance basketball silo to be hyped, there’s no way Jerry can and they know that.

I expect plenty of off court Air Moc and Skylon type FoG stuff out of this partnership.

After the break through with their Adizero Adios Pro, I have high hope on UB21. Let's hope there's some kind of "plate" sandwiched between the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom