ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do the ZX 2K boosts fit?
Slightly bigger/more loose than ultraboosts. The upper is thin, not padded, not stretchy, and there is a tongue instead of a bootie. All of that combines to make them fit a little bigger. I have a pair in the same size as all my UB's, and they're fine, I wear them all the time, but its possible I could have gone down half a size.

Besides the fit though, the ZX boosts feel a lot different to wear. It feels like there is a lot of cushioning under the ball of your foot somehow. I think it might be related to how they cut grooves into the boost, which allows it to expand differently. Its a very comfortable shoe, just a little different than a regular ultraboost.

DEspite all the **** & shenaligans from Teddy aka "Boost God"

Reminds me of This thread in it's Heyday in those glory days.

What you mean by **** and shenanigans? He do something wrong? Haven't seen anything from him in like 3 years tbh.

went half up on my UB 21 as i would on my 1.0s and they fit perfectly. going TTS probably wouldve worked as well but feel like it wouldve been a bit more snug

This was the same result I had, when I tried them on at DSG. TTS might've loosened up, but it was a bit too snug for immediate comfort

Zebras...a little too late?

Attachments

• 98F13B57-AF15-4396-9FDE-BED733542452.jpeg
    98F13B57-AF15-4396-9FDE-BED733542452.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 414

Five years ago these would have flew

Funny how irrelevant he is now. I forgot he still existed.

Found it. Made to be Remade pair. First time actually seeing this one. They pretty much took all of the good things from the 1.0, 2.0, careless, 19 and 20 and put it on this model. Really well done imo.

Back
Top Bottom