ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like footlocker still has them all in stock except for the blacks which are now all on back order. I got right through at 8, glad I didn't miss out on these

Folks -- if you are going to pick these up from FTL, notice there is no exclusion.  Use the bday coupon or at least a % off code.

Out the door for 94.99 shipped (no sales tax here in MN) 
nthat.gif
 Went with the grey pair.  Hope TTS works out well

900x900px-LL-d8fd1b73_FL-MAY2014.png

Nope - will not all come like that. That box weighs 30 pounds, easy (real wood and plexiglass). Mine came in Tuesday and they are supreme comfort. That sole worries me though, and after talking to some Adidas designers, it ain't for long distance. It is truly a street style runner.
Unless you are actually going to run in these, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about the sole wearing out. Boost is just suped up EVA foam,  just walking or kicking around in these isn't any more strenuous on the Boost then say a Nike Free. 

tempted, but the way the heel is cut makes me think it'll eat into my ankles...online is a no-go until i try them on in-store...REPPED for all the info rfx45 rfx45

Last edited:

Unless you are actually going to run in these, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about the sole wearing out. Boost is just suped up EVA foam,  just walking or kicking around in these isn't any more strenuous on the Boost then say a Nike Free.
Kind of my point - no one knew when the pics appeared what the market was for the shoe. Once I got my pair in last week, it became very apparent they are not for serious running. I was just letting the other fans of Boost know if you liked running in the previous Boost cushion, these are not built the same.

tempted, but the way the heel is cut makes me think it'll eat into my ankles...online is a no-go until i try them on in-store...REPPED for all the info @RFX45
The heel is suede and extremely thin and flexible. No rubbing or cuttting at all. Like a Chuck Taylor, maybe even softer.

I these will go on sale...ima wait it out.

IMO 120 is too steep for this shoe. Especially since the zx fluxs are cheaper and I'm perfectly content on walking around in those.
Maybe some different cws and I'd pay 120

I these will go on sale...ima wait it out.

IMO 120 is too steep for this shoe. Especially since the zx fluxs are cheaper and I'm perfectly content on walking around in those.
Maybe some different cws and I'd pay 120
You could be right, these may go down.  And if they are sitting, why not just wait I suppose

But I gotta say that I don't think 120 is too bad for this shoe, especially considering they can be had with a bday coupon or other discount code.  The ZX Flux is a great looking shoe and arguably better looking than the Pure Boost (all preference obviously).  But Boost foam is really on another level IMO

Using the FootLocker BDAY code, the shoes come out to $104, waaay better than that $120 retail...

Looks like footlocker still has them all in stock except for the blacks which are now all on back order. I got right through at 8, glad I didn't miss out on these

Footlocker.com is still showing the black pair available, does it tell you it's on backorder on the backend of the checkout process?

I also did a in-store check and almost all Footlockers in my area has them for pick-up so I do think they might go on sale eventually.

But yeah with that discount to ~$100, price isn't so bad.

You could be right, these may go down.  And if they are sitting, why not just wait I suppose

But I gotta say that I don't think 120 is too bad for this shoe, especially considering they can be had with a bday coupon or other discount code.  The ZX Flux is a great looking shoe and arguably better looking than the Pure Boost (all preference obviously).  But Boost foam is really on another level IMO
yeah?

i got to try the boost foam that might be the deal breaker

the comfort level between these and the flux is not even close. however, the flux is a much better looking and versatile shoe. (and cheaper)

these are an ideal walking/everyday gym shoe.

I grabbed a pair of the black ones today after work. They're super comfortable. They feel better than my roshes and maybe my flyknit lunar 1s as well (at least from a cushioning standpoint). I'll echo the other posts saying that these are just for lifestyle/streewear. If anyone is looking for a pair of very comfortable everyday shoes, I'd recommend these.

I went tts, btw. For reference, here are sizes I wear in other shoes.
Lebron X - 12
XX8 SE - 11.5
Flyknit one - 12
Roshe - 11.5
Kobe 8 - 12

Hope this helps.

Nice. thanks!

Anyone else got a review or experience they want to share?

So far:

-Really comfortable
-Not for running, casual wear only

Hows the sizing, go with your regular Adidas size? How light is it compared to Roshes? Flyknits?

Last edited:
are the primeknit versions getting a NA release? Kinda hesitant to purchase with the whole import duties being kinda insane...

Back
Top Bottom