ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know its lit when people start camping 2 days for some black and white UBs 
roll.gif

pure madness ^^

Last edited:
rep for owning up.
i wasnt calling you out at all, just the fact that people find prices acceptable for old low quality products, but not for new stuff.
when you look at the logistics behind it, the new shoes come at a premium cost to the manufacturer for new R&D, along with paying BASF for the boost material.
take a look back at jordans... the 1 for example currently retails for 160 right? when NOTHING has changed, so zero R&D costs, no new molds, nothing.
they just pump out the same cut materials on the same rubber sole, hike up the price, and sell sell sell. the profit margins are beyond ridiculous.

i see i struck some cords with my trash J comment, but like i said, nothing against those who wear them.. i still own a few and of course they hold a nostalgic value to me, im 31, i grew up watching him win rings. i grew up too poor to afford owning his shoes, but seeing my friends with them. but bottom line is, THEY ARENT WORTH WHAT THEY COST. im glad they have all been going on sale lately. if it keeps up at that rate, JB will eventually HAVE to drop the retail price to meet what the consumer demands.
I remember the press release for these new REMASTERED Js and I called them out on their BS.

1 year later and they are still doing the same thing. 

They hiked up the price but on most of the shoes the quality is the same or worse.

These Just Don 2s and Pinnacles are basically the new BINs with an extreme price hike.

It's sad what Jordan brand is doing to their customers, but if people wake up and stop buying

they will eventually have to lower prices or up the quality to match the retail price.

I remember the press release for these new REMASTERED Js and I called them out on their BS.

1 year later and they are still doing the same thing. 

They hiked up the price but on most of the shoes the quality is the same or worse.

These Just Don 2s and Pinnacles are basically the new BINs with an extreme price hike.

It's sad what Jordan brand is doing to their customers, but if people wake up and stop buying

they will eventually have to lower prices or up the quality to match the retail price.
This is spot on. I left the JB game many years ago because I wasn't happy with the retro+ crap they kept putting out. Looks like sales have slowed due to these outrageous price hikes. Then again, many of those sales were by resellers so JB is basically just cutting out the middle man for some of the non super hyped releases. 

I don't think anyone can say that the UBs aren't worth $180...It's a fair price. 

Im sure both of these have been asked but it would be appreciated. Did the sns ubs drop in the us cuz i see all the Europe shops posting them and 2. Do they come in womens size as well

Im sure both of these have been asked but it would be appreciated. Did the sns ubs drop in the us cuz i see all the Europe shops posting them and 2. Do they come in womens size as well
They just dropped on Barney's last night I think.  

None of the LTDs or collabs come in women's sizes except the Stella McCartneys, which only come in women's sizes.

Anyone know of any places still selling OG's in 10.5 or are they pretty much impossible to cop at retail?

None of the LTDs or collabs come in women's sizes except the Stella McCartneys, which only come in women's sizes.
Repped but i actually just found a legit euro womens site who will be getting these in smaller sizes theyre like a euro version of our six:02

Back
Top Bottom