ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly very curious as to why Adidas hasn't released the new cw's in europe yet. I mean they're not even limited editions and they will come here eventually but really strange decision anyways.

Even they knew they f up with those loud laces. they should've been black to begin with
Thats adidasalerts not adidas 
laugh.gif
 but I agree black looks better

Last edited:
Last edited:
hey yo

anyone experienced with EQT athleisure pack 2/3? there's a deal on END clothing that i don't wanna miss cause I have yet to feel a PK+boost shoe (and people are saying that 2/3 is one of the comfiest that adidas ever made)

I need to ask for sizing. people are saying to go TTS or go halfsize down for super snug fit which makes me confused cause I got wide feet. I wear:

US10 in mesh rosherun

US10 in flyknit rosherun

US10.5/11 in basketball/flyknit racer/running shoes (cause they tend to have slim silhouette)

size M (10-11) in nike presto

US 9.5 in Qasa High

US 10 in Puma R698

i figured out to get US10 as the primeknit will molded to my feet per 3-4 uses.

any input? thanks in advance.

View media item 2034122
This older man had some mystery grey's on and I asked him how he got some. He said he just walked into an adidas store and they happen to have his size and now he's looking for more colorways! I told him about how you can only buy them for resell which go higher than retail he said he had no idea and was going to buy some for his wife as well.

Back
Top Bottom