ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sz 12 CBs on RRS for the low
pimp.gif

i don't like this explanation

In that case, why can OG purps be had for around $300? They aren't being made anymore, they are OG, and they are 1000 times better looking.

It has to be strictly limited I guess

As far as price goes

Key City>OG>Oreo for the first colorways.  Key City was super limited.

NiceKicks is expensive too, but that is expected because it is a collab.

It appears that all the other glitch camos are going to have a decent resale value too.

Key City is more LTD but the OGs sell for more on a regular basis.

Gone now.
Gone now.
Nah, were still there. Just ordered two in size 12. Their store is like 15 minutes from my house so will return if they aren't what I expected. Otherwise, $140 for CB 1.0? That's a sick deal and my 2.0 are going back to Adidas. 

I think there is size 11.5 in the Lime Green/Black and 12 in the CB 1.0.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/ADI1714/mens-adidas-ultra-boost/

Anyone know someone in the Bay Area who could do a good job on painting the boost black? Might as well try on one pair. 

Last edited:
Nah, were still there. Just ordered two in size 12. Their store is like 15 minutes from my house so will return if they aren't what I expected. Otherwise, $140 for CB 1.0? That's a sick deal and my 2.0 are going back to Adidas. 

Huh, it didn't show up until I clicked your link. Took a chance on a 12, pretty sure it'll be too small, but maybe manageable if I take out the insole. There's a store in town if I need to return them.

The laces I used on the new 2016 solar reds are from my 3M Ultra Boost. Core Black laces have silver tips, while the 3M ones are all black. Hope this helps..

P.S. If anyone from Chicago is headed to Sneakercon this weekend, DM me!! Everyone flaked on me and I don't want to go by myself (and be a loser) :lol:

On the line with RoadRunners. I definitely did order the one without the gradient. So it is the 1.0 in question as they don't have the 2.0 yet. However, customer service is checking if they are actually in stock or not. 

Edit: Cancellations incoming. Whatever stock they had was sold out last night. Very limited.

Last edited:

Anyone know someone in the Bay Area who could do a good job on painting the boost black? Might as well try on one pair. 
Trying to order the volt joints in 11.5, can't seem to check out ... oh well 

Back
Top Bottom