ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah ... I mean I was try to hit for 10uk. Well if I was aim for 9.5uk. I might W. lol

Anyway, no pain ... but AD US just drop a bomb when I was concentrated on TB UB's. That was unexpected.

Will try TB UB's on AD US but got a lot of L from here. I really hate that fking splash page.

Damn fam, horrible timing on my end. ******* PC died on me for some ******* reason 
mad.gif
 Might have to spend my sneaker funds on repairing/building a new one. Why this **** gotta happen when the RCs and TBs and Yeezys are all dropping these next few weeks. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Well congrats for my friend... he finally W after for a longggg time on adidas.

Even I carted Hu Tangerine for him. Hes still took an L cause the order got canceled ...

Damn fam, horrible timing on my end. ******* PC died on me for some ******* reason >:  Might have to spend my sneaker funds on repairing/building a new one. Why this **** gotta happen when the RCs and TBs and Yeezys are all dropping these next few weeks. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:  

Heard 3M will be restocking. :tongue:

Kidding

I think so.  I carted two of a size right off the bat and got loops immediately trying to checkout.  I got rid of one, and it checked right out.  Weird.

I should have tried removing 1 like you. I was too greedy. Now I know for next time.

so did footlocker eu really release them about 30 mins ago and sold out?
it said coming soon, and was supposed to launch at 10am local time... random refreshing and around 9:35 (4:35est) it showed sold out. now its 10 there and nothing loaded.

it said coming soon, and was supposed to launch at 10am local time... random refreshing and around 9:35 (4:35est) it showed sold out. now its 10 there and nothing loaded.
its 11:12 bro, we changed time 2 weeks ago

I used 2 browsers, edge said coming soon and firefox said sold out...
12 min after refresh both page, i was able to grab a pair... but now i think its really over

I used 2 browsers, edge said coming soon and firefox said sold out...
12 min after refresh both page, i was able to grab a pair... but now i think its really over
i had that with yeezy and it ended up being a system error and i got canceled

failed on adidas fr 10 am CET, went straight to Footlocker/Size?, was there by 10:20AM and both were OOS. Size? only had 12 pairs. I'm in Paris

Wouldn't pay resell until the US drop but feels like you can haggle people in FB groups to around $300 shipped. Already seen two pairs sell for that price.

Back
Top Bottom