ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't keep up with the VELOCITY of this thread , scroll trough everything barely reading but I have to say @drisk34   my man you got an entire Zoo on those Oreos 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I saw a Kitty, a Monkey a Zebra ... Damn lol 

How can bottoms be clean if they have been worn 3 times?  Never touched the Earth? 
laugh.gif
White outsoles even get dirty if stored improperly lol.

He had to have walked with saran wrap on the bottoms. or literally wore them and never got up to walk around indoors.

i think i'm going to stick with my size 10.5 tts on these oreos. don't want to risk wearing them then end up feeling like they fit too snug later on.

The oreos / zebras look good at low res, in soft focus or a bit in the distance. Thats not meant to be negative. I'm a fan

are these expected to sell that fast that we won't be able to grab online outside of re-sell? hope not, these are fire
It's honestly hard to say. This new wave of resellers are just scooping every colorway and trying to flip them for minuscule profit.

They haven't launched on ADC yet, that and other boutiques that post them online will probably be your best chance before resorting to resell.

You might wanna find a friendly NTer locally willing to help you out finding them in-store.

It's honestly hard to say. This new wave of resellers are just scooping every colorway and trying to flip them for minuscule profit.

They haven't launched on ADC yet, that and other boutiques that post them online will probably be your best chance before resorting to resell.

You might wanna find a friendly NTer locally willing to help you out finding them in-store.
I couldn't have said it better myself. If you're not able to get to e Ftl within minutes of them getting a shipment it's pretty much a wrap for most of us. The worst is when i see posts in the FB sneaker groups asking how much *insert picture of random shoe* is worth. People are literally walking into stores and buying anything with an Adidas logo on there and sometimes trying to charge absurd prices. 

Back
Top Bottom