ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For one tho, I agree, I'd like the Boost to be in the beginning of the title instead of the end... 
I would too but the folks who come in here and use this thread like Siri clogs this thread up.

I'm not acting like you're the only one commenting on the thread title. I responded to everyone who had an issue with it. Some people agree and some people disagree but the intention is to improve the thread from repeat questions.

Highly doubt this is an issue for folks that have been on here.

If you can't navigate through your subscriptions without the word 'Boost' then that is unfortunate. 
You're acting petty man. It's a really easy to make the fix.  Took all but two seconds to make the fix (see below).
[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread - FAQs/Rumors/Sizing on PAGE 1 *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*[/h1][h1]  [/h1]

You're acting petty man. It's a really easy to make the fix.  Took all but two seconds to make the fix (see below).
[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread - FAQs/Rumors/Sizing on PAGE 1 *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*[/h1][h1]  [/h1]
Cool that's what it was before.

It is real easy to go to Page 1 but folks still ask if Snapstyle is legit.

I would too but the folks who come in here and use this thread like Siri clogs this thread up.
I dont mind those...  It doesnt happen as often anymore.  Plus I love using that gif 
laugh.gif

Try "Boost Thread - Page 1 = FAQ/Rumors/Sizing..." etc

I dont mind those...  It doesnt happen as often anymore.  Plus I love using that gif 
laugh.gif

need a gif pointing to thread title - guarantee we will have more snapstyle/winnsports/3.0 sizing questions as hype stays at the peak, just look at kolors today smh

Last edited:

laugh.gif

lol for one moment in time that gif was most commonly used. Doesn't happen too much since those 1.0 pairs are drying up.

But man if they restock for some odd reason...we gonna get those B-grade convos again.

Title is cool. only an 'inconvenience' for mobile if that. 

Guess there's nothing to talk about but a Title and Kolor UBs today but I can roll with it.

But... But...  But...  there are a few of us on mobile 
sick.gif
mean.gif

tongue.gif

You should add Yeezy in the title for ***** and giggles. 
laugh.gif

[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread - FAQs/Rumors/Sizing on PAGE 1 *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*[/h1]
[h1] [/h1]

I like this Title Style.

Or jpac can compress even further to:
"ADIDAS BOOST THREAD-FAQ Page 1 DON'T BE STUPID"

I'm subscribed to the thread already so I don't give a **** what it's called 
laugh.gif

If people not seeing the word Boost keeps the lurkers out then I'm with it 

Last edited:
I like this Title Style.

Or jpac can compress even further to:
"ADIDAS BOOST THREAD-FAQ Page 1 DON'T BE STUPID"
I get it when you have to navigate through 5000 pages that info can get lost but most of the time it is on page 1. 

And I have to keep the extra asterisk portion per moderators because folks tried to make this a bazaar instead of putting their buy/sell/trade in the correct tab or sig.

So all in all if the thread didn't have all these repeat and convoluted info, we wouldn't need to put all these disclaimers on the Adidas Boost Thread.

When I came into "Other Brands" it took me a little longer to find the boost page lol...I ended up going to the AB, NMD, YZY threads before coming to this one.

I get it when you have to navigate through 5000 pages that info can get lost but most of the time it is on page 1. 
And I have to keep the extra asterisk portion per moderators because folks tried to make this a bazaar instead of putting their buy/sell/trade in the correct tab or sig.
So all in all if the thread didn't have all these repeat and convoluted info, we wouldn't need to put all these disclaimers on the Adidas Boost Thread.

Didn't know the Title extras were required.
That's too much gov't regulation.
Thought I condensed with the main points of note.

lol you must have him blocked too :lol:

No dude. I don't block anyone.
Can always manually ignore any posts.
Sometimes even trolling idiots have a use.

Was thinking andrew & raul blocked me cause their replies came right after my post to you.

Back
Top Bottom