ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought it was about time I posted something useful lol.

Reigningchamps 12-13 still available at DT SF adidas
Womens Sizes: Good sizes still available biggest is a 10, I copped that hopefully it fits me
Any idea on the stock numbers? I just assumed it was around 30-35 based on past releases. Guessing all the good sizes in men's pairs sold out? 8-11.5? I just left after copping my pair. Had second thoughts about lining up again for a 2nd pair (if quantity and the store allowed) but hopefully a big footer ate the sz 12-13. 

Last edited:
Any Vancouver peeps here ? Seems like we are spoiled with in-store releases compared to other cities out there

Rocking the OG 93/17's to meet Bret Hart today
smokin.gif
You're meeting "the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".... A bit jealous.

good looks on that ubiq RC sale, got some gear to ease the loss of the sneaks. grey is my fav shoe color and i know some of yall are bleh on them but these new rcs are some of my fav ubs ever, leather and suede and light grey oh my 

The RC UB 3.0 fits loose like normal UB 3.0, not tight like the TB UB 3.0 or the Luxury Leather UB 3.0 pack. Tried instore and had to go with .5 sz down from my UB 1.0 sz

Back
Top Bottom