ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frank knows. He's one of the, if not the earliest dudes to use the Dark Knight method. Believe it.

IMG_2574.GIF

Copa still favorite soccer ultra boost model.

IMG_1818.JPG

Yezzzzz. The copa ubs are nice. Wish I had the copa kith ub too.

Storm shifted west so Orlando didn't get hit nearly as hard as some Family in Tampa did. Lost power last night and this morning lots of trees down and branches everywhere but other than a little clean up everything is okay. No injuries or flooding
Good to hear that you're alright. Hang in there and stay safe, mate.

Question regarding dark knight dye: how many bottles do you need to do one pair? I'm assuming one, but I just want to make sure before I place my order.

Definitely wasn't more than one bottle per shoe. Just remember people saying some clean up prep first, then couple coats, careful of overage, then a clear coat.
Someone chime in to confirm.

Definitely wasn't more than one bottle per shoe. Just remember people saying some clean up prep first, then couple coats, careful of overage, then a clear coat.
Someone chime in to confirm.

I looked at all the old posts regarding dark kngiht and PM'ed magic872. Seems like one coat applied nice and thin does the trick. Per their instagram, just clean and allow the boost to dry completely before starting application. More coats optional.

Hey guys, looking to get the 3.0 ultra boosts as a gift.. looking for the Core Blacks or all whites. Any place I can get these for under retail? TIA

Hey guys, looking to get the 3.0 ultra boosts as a gift.. looking for the Core Blacks or all whites. Any place I can get these for under retail? TIA
sportshoes comes out to like 130 something but its international and you have to ask them to refund VAT

Love my green ATRs, but I still don't know how I feel about the khaki/tan ATRs. Saw it dropped to $210 on StockX and it got snatched right away. Waiting for it to go under retail and I will consider.

Do footsites limit their employees on how much they can purchase? I don't see why you wouldn't hustle and make that extra buck on top of what they get paid (even though I know it's against store policy probably).

Back
Top Bottom