ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think someone posted in hand pics of the greens BUT THERE'S NO GALLERY :frown::

Also, has anyone figured out how to edit your damn signature? I keep seeing questions but no solutions yet lol.

pic from hanon

UB green.jpg

Anyone noticed that the qc on consortium collection is getting worse? I purchased a pair of overkill eqt before and have a hole on the boost. Is it normal? Or it really is a defect...

Boost holes/chips are common throughout every boost model, including Consortium.

I like the green...just wouldnt wear it often as I doubt I could find much to rock with it...

Focus right now is burgs and ATR's.

New consortium Sneaker Exchange collab, Gazelle and Campus from SJS and UA&S

Just waiting on AMM x Inv. at this point

Question regarding dark knight dye: how many bottles do you need to do one pair? I'm assuming one, but I just want to make sure before I place my order.

i did 1 generous coat only.. done 4 pairs of boost and my bottle is still about half full..

I like the green...just wouldnt wear it often as I doubt I could find much to rock with it...

Focus right now is burgs and ATR's.

I find forest green easier to wear with clothes than burgs :nerd:

one of the reasons why I chose the olive 1.0 over burg 1.0 back then when I had the option of both at retail

I find forest green easier to wear with clothes than burgs :nerd:

one of the reasons why I chose the olive 1.0 over burg 1.0 back then when I had the option of both at retail

I would think the same too. Not sure what the craze is with burgs, but it's there. Visually appealing, but doesn't go well with clothes in my opinion. Maybe I'm just an OG in my OG ways.

Boost holes/chips are common throughout every boost model, including Consortium.
True, just never happened to me (this deep hole) for the eqt support future model before. I'll just keep them, no money for resell anyway..lol

Back
Top Bottom