ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I copped the khaki ATRs but it appears they're sitting...You guys think these will go into a deep enough discount to return my pair ($270 shipped) and try to buy later? I've been waiting for this model for the longest and glad the hype isn't heavy. Also, has anyone heard anything on the maroon pair?

I copped the khaki ATRs but it appears they're sitting...You guys think these will go into a deep enough discount to return my pair ($270 shipped) and try to buy later? I've been waiting for this model for the longest and glad the hype isn't heavy. Also, has anyone heard anything on the maroon pair?

check out stock x

Reactions: You
If you paid with PayPal I wouldn't worry about it. Give it some time before you worry.

As far as khaki ATR, it can he had for less than retail + tax on StockX every once in a while. ATR prices are not consistent with sizing, so YMMV.

I only rcvd my paypal invoice

I wouldn't worry abt the order confirmation. I would worry abt the state of the shoe box when it reaches me. Last time i bought from them, the box was wrapped in black trash bag. Apparently that is the standard for free shipping.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Sept 21st

October 5th is the release date but Euro retailers will release at 6pm EST the day before (Midnight their time) as per usual. That's where the discrepancy comes from

Back
Top Bottom