ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C6A51CD8-C8BF-44AB-8801-9D50D28D4346.jpeg
Beat to death. Sweat soaking through the heel. My mans.

ATRs are my favorite to wear over the regular UBs. Perhaps time to double up on a core black pair since that’s what I primarily use for work.

What’s the verdict on the ace 16 sizing? TTS? Need some on feet’s to persuade me!

what about the pressure in the tongue area ? does it feel anything?

Pressure? Nonexistent. The tongue serves no purpose actually and doesn’t touch your leg.

What’s great is the extra thick conti soles that do not squeak when you walk on certain floors. Heel has padding, shoe is water resistant, all around very comfortable.

Don’t hesitate to get them. I went TTS.

My grey ATR's have become my go to's. Got the burgs too...wouldnt mind gryting the black, black boost, and khakis...woildnt mind the green ones either but is rathet the other 3 first.

ATRs are my favorite to wear over the regular UBs. Perhaps time to double up on a core black pair since that’s what I primarily use for work.

I've been waiting for a discount since I saw them sitting but you just sold me. I can't wear 3.0's to work consistently like I used to.

Last edited:
for some crazy reason im actually not expecting resell to be that high, so im hoping they wont be that hard to grab.

Last edited:
Pressure? Nonexistent. The tongue serves no purpose actually and doesn’t touch your leg.

What’s great is the extra thick conti soles that do not squeak when you walk on certain floors. Heel has padding, shoe is water resistant, all around very comfortable.

Don’t hesitate to get them. I went TTS.

Big thank you man

Really appreciate it . Gonna get myself a pair

Besides villa and dtlr, any more sites with ATR's under retail? I have the core black, black with black boosts, burg, grey, and khaki. Noob here bought them at retail lol.... I would like to double up but I can't find any on sale other than what is mentioned above.

These are so comfortable that I am not interested in the regular 3.0's anymore, plus they are soooo common around my area.

Back
Top Bottom