ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm considering taking some Angelus black out to the Kith Nonnative and black out the upper (sorry 3M fans) and chrome the heel cup for F&F vibes. I really wish they released both FF pairs

kith-app-giveaway

I'm considering taking some Angelus black out to the Kith Nonnative and black out the upper (sorry 3M fans) and chrome the heel cup for F&F vibes. I really wish they released both FF pairs

kith-app-giveaway

I wonder how the shade would differ when you black it out on areas that have the 3m vs black areas... I mean its black so Im assuming shade would be the same...

its probably better to dye the shoe since boost is already black so nothing will get messed up

I wonder how the shade would differ when you black it out on areas that have the 3m vs black areas... I mean its black so Im assuming shade would be the same...

The 3M parts may still show through because theyre so reflective but it would be a lot less contrast with the Angelus on top... Only one way to find out lol. My pairs come in today. May be a fun little holiday project to do.

im just reporting every post he puts up now when he mentions resell, in hopes the mods get sick of it and just ban him.
I recall the solution to deal with trolls from the lords of NT was to just mute/block them.

So in turn, I stopped caring how the show is ran around here.

Nonetheless, It's just good to check in here once in a while to see how all the regulars from yesteryear have been doing post 1.0 UB hype.

Hope that we can all resell our used, beat down 1.0s to the Boost god disciples for $300+ but it looks like that bubble is going to burst soon.

This is an expensive project/experiment. In my experience, my customs end up being my beater pairs transformed into don't know what I'm gonna do with them.

Hopefully your artistic ability is better than mine and they end up super dope. At least you don't have to black out the boost.

The 3M parts may still show through because theyre so reflective but it would be a lot less contrast with the Angelus on top... Only one way to find out lol. My pairs come in today. May be a fun little holiday project to do.
Please post the outcome. I'm watching stockx right now for a chance to double up. Missed my day yesterday as that is even all of the 13's were selling for sub 290.

Happy I grabbed these off Kith! Such a well executed sneaker. Resell isn’t high if you plan to grab and missed out.

3761F7E1-E794-4CF8-AAFF-1DAAD0D40944.jpeg

42F74912-2B3C-432A-A7F0-A31E15229185.jpeg

4EAC0DBB-6B76-4A47-AC9F-F83246AA5E21.jpeg

9BBCD328-3737-4423-8280-A69CA7498678.jpeg

C6F15FDC-A166-4163-BBC3-05803A8DAF7E.jpeg

This is similar to the Samoa/Caramel De lites debacle...except I'll never buy a box of Caramel De Lites and will buy me some I-5923s.

Back
Top Bottom