ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6792.JPG IMG_6791.JPG

Xeno's just touched down from China! I'm happy with the colorway that I went with.

When did you order this? As of today, I haven't received a shipment notification for my 11/9 order.

Also, how long did it take?

24AA0ECB-FB71-444F-A626-53478222516F.jpeg
Mine came in today. To be honest, the matte black cage and fully black upper do as much or more for me than the xeno. Probably will switch over to the black laces I got too.

Nice but IMO, I would rather have the Xeno cage since I won't I have the opportunity to have this ever again on this particular shoe. Just my .02.

Damn A Ma Maniere is gonna crash for all of us isn't it. I haven't really got thru the 502 bad gateway error on any of these small boutiques during these releases smh.

ALSO just realized my reps are almost at 1k hahaha #getjayocampoto1kreps !!!! :rofl:

What bot should I procure myself, tired of being team manuel online ... any suggestions gentlemen ?

I've been contemplating going to the dark side. Team manual may be more respectable but far too often cut down in battle.

Sad thing is you need a bot to get the best shopify bot

I've been contemplating going to the dark side. Team manual may be more respectable but far too often cut down in battle.

Sad thing is you need a bot to get the best shopify bot
You just blew my mind.. You need a bot to get a bot? DA FUQ?! I'd get a bot if I was going after every release but I've been trying to resist a lot of pairs.

Damn A Ma Maniere is gonna crash for all of us isn't it. I haven't really got thru the 502 bad gateway error on any of these small boutiques during these releases smh.

ALSO just realized my reps are almost at 1k hahaha #getjayocampoto1kreps !!!! :rofl:
AMM is shopify so it won't crash most likely but that also means that shopify bots will run rampant

You weren't active last couple of years or what lol ?

I hit on confirmed for the Porzingis release... As a life long Knick fan this is about the only positivie thing to happen with this team for me since the late 90s...

Back
Top Bottom