ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here in taiwan , I got a chance to see all four mids in person and somewhat underwhelmed. The black pair really is a dark grey. IMHO they might fit tighter than my aspens which were TTS
B73C09B8-0C46-4DF8-9D83-71D33CC4E922.jpeg
0B03DFD0-A7B8-4A92-B592-091420A072BE.jpeg

Last edited:
I copped some ultraboosts for 115 last week, but now adidas.com has them for 94. Should i return it and buy them on adidas?

I copped some ultraboosts for 115 last week, but now adidas.com has them for 94. Should i return it and buy them on adidas?

If you have Adidas store near you, then I would return them, then buy again from ADC. Or you can try call cust service if they are willing to do price adjustment. NDC can do that as long as within 30 days.

I copped the lux off of SNS but paid via PayPal so I figured the weirdness of the transaction was due to that.

Does SNS always hold the funds, remove the hold and take it out later? Almost just made a mistake because of that shennanigans.

Can you return items from adc in store? My bro bought nmds that fit him tight and wanted to return em. He was gonna ship em out but I told him I think you could return em in store but I wanted to make sure . Can you return em to a reg store or outlet?

If you have Adidas store near you, then I would return them, then buy again from ADC. Or you can try call cust service if they are willing to do price adjustment. NDC can do that as long as within 30 days.
Multiple people here have said Adidas does not do it.

Engineered Garments Collab. Rlly liking them but if they go the lux discount route I can wait

8458A57C-C074-42B9-BE38-834FF6EC97B8.png

I’m assuming/hoping those EGs are dropping soon.

It appears the mismatch theme extends to the heel cup. (leather on one, suede on the other)

Sivas has them releasing 10/20...

Don’t like that the patterns are different on the toe boxes but will still more than likely cop...

Back
Top Bottom