ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Thanks. It is a soft material, almost like a suede texture to it. I tried posting on Reddit but don’t have enough karma posts there yet, I’m new over there.

I'm just guessing but it looks like a swatch indicating the end/beginning of a new piece of material. Maybe like a batch number?

Either way, it probably missed QC and was either meant to be chucked or at least have the swatch removed.

Have the UB2020 in hand, and (visually) there are improvements/refinements over the 19.
9627F9AD-953D-41B5-93DB-5E3B9FF64DDF.jpeg

As far as fit goes, can’t say for sure yet, as these aren’t going on my foot (not my size) they’re for a family member who works at NASA w/the ISS.

Have the UB2020 in hand, and (visually) there are improvements/refinements over the 19.
9627F9AD-953D-41B5-93DB-5E3B9FF64DDF.jpeg

As far as fit goes, can’t say for sure yet, as these aren’t going on my foot (not my size) they’re for a family member who works at NASA w/the ISS.
are they wider than the 19s? found those ridiculously too narrow

saw someone with them on the other day and they were not bad looking...the person wearing them was a hot lady so that may have influenced my opinion

Adidas outlet today. A lot of 19s 79.99. Spend over $100 get 20% off as well. Got 3 pairs for and a T-shirt for 200

For those of you who have the 2018 restock pair of the OG purples, did the upper loosen up over time at all? Even unlaced, it seems tight to me, and I’m debating whether these will work for me. The length is right, so I don’t want to size up.

For those of you who have the 2018 restock pair of the OG purples, did the upper loosen up over time at all? Even unlaced, it seems tight to me, and I’m debating whether these will work for me. The length is right, so I don’t want to size up.
IMO the upper stays tight.

Just got my OG and tried them on. They are definitely smaller than my Creams, which I also got a 12. I have never worn a 12 in UB until these retros. These OG feel more narrow and harder to get on foot with a very tight/stiff collar material.
Did the fit on the OGs improve with wear at all?

besides stockx and goat, does anybody knows where to get the ultra boost 19 shock cyan under retail? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom