ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like my white ones a lot. Whenever I wear em, get lots of questions and folks wondering where they can get em. But they're gonna get dirty quick.

These should stand up for a while. Besides, I like being able to get the tie-dye lunchbox NK packs em in. :smile:

Got lucky this morning and snagged a pair of the black NK.

Sawtooth NBHDs got delivered this morning as well.

edit:
73787060-11D3-4DF5-ABD6-2CE56C3948B3.jpeg

Last edited:
For those of you who have the 2018 restock pair of the OG purples, did the upper loosen up over time at all? Even unlaced, it seems tight to me, and I’m debating whether these will work for me. The length is right, so I don’t want to size up.

I have both the OG and 2018 restock pair.

The collar is tight, I went up .5 and they work. I could not make TTS work.

Anybody know if the black Woodstocks are gonna be released widely like the whites?

When I first heard about the blacks, I got the feeling they were just gonna be released at 1 event (don't remember the specifics). Are these gonna be like the whites and end up at all the consortium outlets?

Anybody know if the black Woodstocks are gonna be released widely like the whites?

When I first heard about the blacks, I got the feeling they were just gonna be released at 1 event (don't remember the specifics). Are these gonna be like the whites and end up at all the consortium outlets?
When the blacks first surfaced people thought they were going to be complexcon exclusives. But I don’t believe the blacks are being released anywhere but nice kicks.

Back
Top Bottom