ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the chances these are $119 when they actually release lol I’m all in at 119
01AF594E-8794-4053-A87F-BAEC74D6448C.png

Ok so I finally heard back from END and yikes... it’s about to be a PITA to get my money back. The chick that replied to me was rude and passive aggressive as hell. I’m 100% sure she thinks I’m making this up. She basically told me they were going to investigate with FedEx and were gonna check CCTV footage and check if there were any differences in weight. She basically told me if they don’t find any evidence of wrong doing it’s not their problem and I would have to contact the police so they can deal with it. I basically replied asking Them how long it was going to take to investigate and since I didn‘t receive what I ordered I could file a paypal claim and let them deal with the insurance on their end, but was willing to work with them to resolve this. This was her reply lol.
27E55EF6-31C0-4207-9253-7D223CD4FDFF.jpeg

”It is a gesture of goodwill that we are going to work with FedEx to try and figure out what happened, We are willing to do the work for you” lmao nah ***** it’s your job. Wtf :smh:

Ok so I finally heard back from END and yikes... it’s about to be a PITA to get my money back. The chick that replied to me was rude and passive aggressive as hell. I’m 100% sure she thinks I’m making this up. She basically told me they were going to investigate with FedEx and were gonna check CCTV footage and check if there were any differences in weight. She basically told me if they don’t find any evidence of wrong doing it’s not their problem and I would have to contact the police so they can deal with it. I basically replied asking Them how long it was going to take to investigate and since I didn‘t receive what I ordered I could file a paypal claim and let them deal with the insurance on their end, but was willing to work with them to resolve this. This was her reply lol.

”It is a gesture of goodwill that we are going to work with FedEx to try and figure out what happened, We are willing to do the work for you” lmao nah ***** it’s your job. Wtf :smh:

I think that was the appropriate response.

Filing a claim with your CC company or PayPal is always the fastest way to receive credit and not be liable for transaction until claim is resolved.

If you had filed claim with CC company or PP, they‘d contact END and they’d have to respond to the claim and if they deny it, you’d have to go back and forth with them with photo evidence,etc. to prove you claim. From there the entity that you paid with would decide to credit you or not.

and if they don’t respond to claim, they award you the case.

so ultimately, having END handle it could potentially be the longer route to getting your money back and if they found no wrongdoing on their end, you’ll eventually have to do the CC or PP claim.

Yeah based on that response I’m not too confident they’re gonna find any wrong doing on their end. There’s also some weight discrepancies I feel like can work in my favor if I file a claim with PayPal. The package was listed at 4.7 pounds. Except I have bought and even sold some of my ultraboost so I know the average weight of a pair is about 2.5 pounds. So 3 pairs should weight at the very least 7-8 pounds. I’m kinda tempted to find a scale somewhere to see how much the package with the pipes inside weights. I‘m willing to bet it’s a lot closer the 4.7 pounds than the 3 pairs of shoes. Even then I don’t really trust PayPal, but at this point I trust them way more than END.

Yeah based on that response I’m not too confident they’re gonna find any wrong doing on their end. There’s also some weight discrepancies I feel like can work in my favor if I file a claim with PayPal. The package was listed at 4.7 pounds. Except I have bought and even sold some of my ultraboost so I know the average weight of a pair is about 2.5 pounds. So 3 pairs should weight at the very least 7-8 pounds. I’m kinda tempted to find a scale somewhere to see how much the package with the pipes inside weights. I‘m willing to bet it’s a lot closer the 4.7 pounds than the 3 pairs of shoes. Even then I don’t really trust PayPal, but at this point I trust them way more than END.
Good luck, hope you get your $$$ back.

UPS and Fedex have been on some BS lately. All of my family's packages have been arriving either peaked into or flat out ripped open.

I hope you win your case bro

Damn that’s wild. It makes not want to order anything for a while.

claimed a missing package on FedEx some 7-8yrs back. got 2 calls from FedEx investigating on the case and a letter after 3weeks saying my claim was denied.. good thing the merchant covered the loss as it was a $900 item.

yea.. goodluck!

Had bought the signal greens about a month ago for $126. But of course now I saw they are 119, so of course I generated a return. then placed a new order
First I bought a couple of $50gift cards off raise for about $45 each when you use code dad for extra 3% off. So came out to about $109 when you factor in the gift card savings.
And making +$17 when I return the $126 pair.
i know I’m cheap. Lol
Rakuten 4% to

Anyone received their shipping notification from SVD for the Ultra Boost 1.0 White yet? I ordered wednesday & still nothing

Had bought the signal greens about a month ago for $126. But of course now I saw they are 119, so of course I generated a return. then placed a new order
First I bought a couple of $50gift cards off raise for about $45 each when you use code dad for extra 3% off. So came out to about $109 when you factor in the gift card savings.
And making +$17 when I return the $126 pair.
i know I’m cheap. Lol
Rakuten 4% to
Definition of penny pinch
Your Savings is probably fat though

File the claim with your CC and include all the emails such as this and let them sort it out with the merchant. This is why we use credit cards, for the purchase protection. Make sure to include all these emails so they can’t say you didn’t provide all the information.

The customer service person is most likely sticking to policy. If they have all the evidence/information, there would be no need to investigate. Both the merchant and FEDEX have insurance and this is costed into the product and carrier costs.

Back
Top Bottom