ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mr porter delivery arrived. 90 each 10AB242F-A83F-40E3-8FEB-1DB94A5E9E8A.jpeg C3CF68F1-F22F-486E-9BEA-B0EB0F3D2EC8.jpeg

Great news! I got my money back from END for the stolen shoes :D. Apparently, FedEx approved the claim and acknowledged the package was most likely tampered with while in transit. I was fully expecting them to deny the claim and then have to file my own claim with PayPal, but I’m relieved everything worked out. Screw you to whoever stole my shoes. I hope karma comes back to you double. :angry:

Mr porter delivery arrived. 90 each 10AB242F-A83F-40E3-8FEB-1DB94A5E9E8A.jpeg C3CF68F1-F22F-486E-9BEA-B0EB0F3D2EC8.jpeg
I never take my shoes back after purchase, bought a pair of the Black/Green/Grey 19, couldn’t stand the on foot look. Returned them next day.

Now, the 20 is my favorite as far as comfort.
On foot look is far superior as well. It’s just a better shaped shoe.
I’ll also say, now that I’ve had a chance to log some time in the PrimeBlue knit(used on Signal Greens)on the 20, it isn’t near as comfortable as the knit used on the Solar Orange(the Neon Orange/ iridescent) but still superior to my 1,2, 3, 4 and DNA’s

I hate when you have one item in your cart at finish line that is free shipping but add a sale item And it adds $7 shipping. Just make it over a certain dollar amount. lol
I had 2 items in my cart. One went on sale and now it’s about the same as full retail when you add the shipping
Unrelated to boost but that finish line post above with the USA theme ones got me going lol

I hate when you have one item in your cart at finish line that is free shipping but add a sale item And it adds $7 shipping. Just make it over a certain dollar amount. lol
I had 2 items in my cart. One went on sale and now it’s about the same as full retail when you add the shipping
Unrelated to boost but that finish line post above with the USA theme ones got me going lol
They are the worst

Just copped my chick the red 1.0 for 80. They didn’t have an 8.5 for me doe lol

Don't like how the "arrow" on the white 1.0 retro is so close to the edge of the shoe. Still not a bad remake overall, but I am not convinced enough to pull out my wallet.

I finally went to wear my solar red 1.0s I purchased around jan. I went half size up from my 4.0 & mids size but I 100% could have went with my 4.0 size. There wearable but rather half size smaller

Back
Top Bottom