ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20200729_171451.jpg

Bad idea to bust these out for my haircut. Bunch of hair got caught up in the knit. Took me a while to get it all out.

I'm ready for the triple black 1.0 to come back

My pair still has tiny strands of hair in the knit from like a year ago :lol:
I feel like the more I try to pick them out the more the knit will fray.

My pair still has tiny strands of hair in the knit from like a year ago :lol:
I feel like the more I try to pick them out the more the knit will fray.
The first couple times was like that but then I just shook the **** outta them a few times :rofl:

Need that black knit so my hair won't show next time.

IMG_20200805_163518.jpg

In anybody is thinking about getting the Pharell Boost Slides, do it!

I was torn between buying or not for a few days but in the end ordered them to try them on feet.
Despite the ridiculous Price for Slides (100€) they are the comfy sandals/slides i was looking for for years.

I always hated the "hard" unadjustable straps of sandals/slides rubbing on my bare feet.
But the combination of the softest boost sole I have tried on yet with an adjustable super-plushy strap makes them the perfect hot weather shoe.

And the color is soo nice for the summer too.

Sizing I would say TTS.
They are just available in whole sizes so I couldn't get my usual 9.5 (ub, yeezy 700..).
Tried on 9 and 10 - both were totally fine.
Kept the 9 in the end.

IMG_20200805_163552.jpg

Or kind of what Nike did with the Epic React midsole.

Ehh I see more 380 / Hoka, than Epic React. Epic Reacts are pretty flat across the topline, whereas these arch up higher and are more.. bulbous. Plus the knit looks kinda like a modernized 1.0 / 2.0 style.

Those blue / indigo looking pair are pretty bad ***, IMO.

Ehh I see more 380 / Hoka, than Epic React. Epic Reacts are pretty flat across the topline, whereas these arch up higher and are more.. bulbous. Plus the knit looks kinda like a modernized 1.0 / 2.0 style.

Those blue / indigo looking pair are pretty bad ***, IMO.

I meant with the bigger rocker type sole they put on the current Epic React vs. the first version. None of these cw’s do it for me, but I’m interested. Those look SQUISHY. :nerd:

I’m gonna have to get adjusted to that look. The upper is solid but the rear is...a lot. :stoneface:

I’ll keep an open mind and wait for more pictures.

IMG_20200805_163518.jpg

In anybody is thinking about getting the Pharell Boost Slides, do it!

I was torn between buying or not for a few days but in the end ordered them to try them on feet.
Despite the ridiculous Price for Slides (100€) they are the comfy sandals/slides i was looking for for years.

I always hated the "hard" unadjustable straps of sandals/slides rubbing on my bare feet.
But the combination of the softest boost sole I have tried on yet with an adjustable super-plushy strap makes them the perfect hot weather shoe.

And the color is soo nice for the summer too.

Sizing I would say TTS.
They are just available in whole sizes so I couldn't get my usual 9.5 (ub, yeezy 700..).
Tried on 9 and 10 - both were totally fine.
Kept the 9 in the end.

IMG_20200805_163552.jpg
I should've copped when I had the chance :smh: . Can't seem to find the orange ones in a 10 (and I ain't paying no resell).

Might cop the Y-3 slides instead as a consolation. I don't think they're boost, but they look comfy lol.

Back
Top Bottom