ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1596642715654.png

1596642726214.png

1596642737045.png
The top and bottom 2 are fire colorways but that sole is too much for me. I tell you what’s fire though is those 4D on that UB 1 Silouette. I haven’t tried on the 4D yet but with that release coming I’ll be at the mall tomorrow picking up a pair of 4D since they are under $200 now and seeing if they will be worth that $400 price tag because, that shoe is well worth it. Best Black Dominated CW that I’ve seen in probably 2-3years

They'll still sell though lol. Right now is the best time to take these out since most non yeezys haven't been doing well selling out wise

The top and bottom 2 are fire colorways but that sole is too much for me. I tell you what’s fire though is those 4D on that UB 1 Silouette. I haven’t tried on the 4D yet but with that release coming I’ll be at the mall tomorrow picking up a pair of 4D since they are under $200 now and seeing if they will be worth that $400 price tag because, that shoe is well worth it. Best Black Dominated CW that I’ve seen in probably 2-3years

They won’t be 400$ people over in the Eu got early access to them and they were only 180 euro so they’ll be about 200usd

They won’t be 400$ people over in the Eu got early access to them and they were only 180 euro so they’ll be about 200usd
Word?!
Sweet Baby Jesus that’s the best news I’ve got all week!
I remember those things when they first hit the market, weren’t they $400-450?(those 4D what whatever things)
I just figured with all the insane price increases ie New Vapormax, that these being.....short story is bad assumption of pricing on my part with the $400 talk

Man, elite post!

added:my bad nuclear1990 nuclear1990

Last edited:
Word?!
Sweet Baby Jesus that’s the best news I’ve got all week!
I remember those things when they first hit the market, weren’t they $400-450?(those 4D what whatever things)
I just figured with all the insane price increases ie New Vapormax, that these being.....short story is bad assumption of pricing on my part with the $400 talk

Man, elite post!

added:my bad nuclear1990 nuclear1990

Yea when the hype was at its peak you would def see these for 400$. But 4d has gotten much cheaper over the years adidas realize that all the gr pairs would just sitting at stores and online

Anyone who has the Reigning Champ 1.0s, is it true that they fit more like a 3.0? If not, is it still recommended to go half size up from your TTS since they are 1.0s?

Back
Top Bottom