ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So they’ve had capabilities to pump out 1.0s this whole time and didn’t put it up for miAdidas when that was still a thing.

The people that run ADC are completely bone heads it seems. Had SO much momentum for years and all they've done is literally make everything worse with each new iteration. Though I do like the new UB 2021 shape and knit (have to see in real life).

But they've pretty much botched everything they've done since 2016. 4D is a bust. Pretty much all non-Yeezy Boost isn't even worth buying at retail anymore (and even some Yeezys can be had under retail). Just kind of surprising that they could be THAT bad at this ****

They were probably saving 1.0 designs to bring back if the hype ever dies down. Problem is it probably backfired because nobody really checking for them like that anymore.

atmos-adidas-ZX-1180-Boost-FY9811-4.jpg

Man, I paid way too much on resale like 2 years ago. Wish this was coming. I hardly used them though, I wonder if I can sell them off to someone who’s a stickler for having an “OG” pair.

In fact, I should probably put out it for sale now before it become widely known that these are coming back...
Traded my triple blacks at the peak of the UB hype for two pair of OG Belugas. I had to add $225 on top but well worth it looking back

The people that run ADC are completely bone heads it seems. Had SO much momentum for years and all they've done is literally make everything worse with each new iteration. Though I do like the new UB 2021 shape and knit (have to see in real life).

But they've pretty much botched everything they've done since 2016. 4D is a bust. Pretty much all non-Yeezy Boost isn't even worth buying at retail anymore (and even some Yeezys can be had under retail). Just kind of surprising that they could be THAT bad at this ****
They‘ve been botching many things across the years even outside of shoes. Even how they wanted to remain open when the pandemic first started while all their competition closed down.

I wonder how long are they gonna continue to ride this boost wave. The tech is already 6+ years old.

Not sure why anyone wants to move on from boost lol. Boost isn't the problem. 4D is a good example of why boost is still good no matter the year. the models the problem.

I was hype when I saw the NCAA Pack. Like someone said above, I would have loved the boost to be white on these pairs. Not boring at all but it would have been a great contrast. Maybe some sole swap capabilities

I was sad there was not a Penn State pair also but I know they are signed to Nike.

If i grab a pair would probably use a michaels gel pen and just white out the sole. It seeps in so there wouldnt be any cracking if anyone is willing to try it as well

They‘ve been botching many things across the years even outside of shoes. Even how they wanted to remain open when the pandemic first started while all their competition closed down.

I wonder how long are they gonna continue to ride this boost wave. The tech is already 6+ years old.

It’s not like adidas doesnt innovate. 4d is pretty cool tech that’s been mostly held back by its high price point. and Nike is still making shoes with air units 40 years after the tailwind.

Back
Top Bottom