ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how UB were once damn near impossible to get and now we waiting for them to go on disco to cop lol... still holding out on the triple blacks because they will eventually drop too.

Still one of the most comfortable kicks out there.

1.0s for me are a top 3 looking boost sneaker (the other two being 700s and the OG y3 pure boost zg) I'm going to buy them regardless of hype or not.

Last edited:
Crazy how UB were once damn near impossible to get and now we waiting for them to go on disco to cop lol... still holding out on the triple blacks because they will eventually drop too.

Still one of the most comfortable kicks out there.
Nah it was def waiting for discounts first then people started hyping up UBs around the time of all the collabs and not being able to even cop. I remember being able to get wool grey for $100 in time square champs. I think I even got triple whites for discount on roadrunnersports.

Debating if I should cop the Kith UB mids now that the hype is gone and its half the price i was originally gonna pay for resale lol.

damn should i return the triple blacks and wait for them to his discount?? Salty i paid full retail lol

FYI - ADC promo codes no longer work on the triple black UB’s. Glad I got at least one pair for $135.

DF1F6708-7436-4A4C-9C1A-334EEC266F56.jpeg

Debating if I should cop the Kith UB mids now that the hype is gone and its half the price i was originally gonna pay for resale lol.
They definitley are fire bro, I love mine but deadass a few weeks ago the back sockliner heel stitching ripped on me..I was sick lol

It’s a comfy pair. Crazy how much they dropped but also funny how some are still clinging on to big prices for some of the older stuff. Shoes gonna be 10yrs old before they sell it.

burgs , ash purples and maybe 3ms are the only 1.0s id buy with that nu box. bring back the old ub box

It’s a comfy pair. Crazy how much they dropped but also funny how some are still clinging on to big prices for some of the older stuff. Shoes gonna be 10yrs old before they sell it.
Word like just let it go already. You've been keeping it on ice for so long for no reason. They should've sold it when it was going for 800+...

Back
Top Bottom