ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
burgs , ash purples and maybe 3ms are the only 1.0s id buy with that nu box. bring back the old ub box
I really do not understand your obsession with og boxes. What size you wear. Ill sell you some 100 a pop lol

Good to see burgs making a comeback. Haven't worn any of my pairs in a hot minute. Just been rocking with the Parley Free Hikers for my commute.

Wore the DNA GREY today.
As always I forgot the fit pic but I think it might be the highest quality ADIDAS in my collection.

The fit is by far the best.
The stretch of the knit is something I’d liken to a thick wool sock that you’d put on in Winter while in front of the fire.

That suede heel cup and even the layer of leather between the sole and the shoe, you can tell it’s much better built than most of the UB’s they are pumping out.

I think the glitter stripes on the cage are wack but overall build, it’s the highest quality ADIDAS I have.

Anyone have the IVYPARK UltraBoost and swapped the laces out? If so what color and where did you get from? I'm looking for regular laces that are either the same color as the shoe or the orange sole. Don't want the speed lacing system

Louisville 1.0's came in and something is just not the same as the OG...
I can throw on my og Triple white 1.0's or 3ms and it's like heaven... the new knit or something is just wrong and awful.

the ankle is also tight as heck; it's like the whole shoe is focused on being tight at your ankle so the knit could be cheaper.

bad job adidas.

AB865983-E1FD-4375-B7AF-4FC94365F83C.jpeg
D2A46524-E27A-4A26-81AA-1791B41B76E4.jpeg
D44BA146-D8B3-4456-8352-BB6AD5B4281C.jpeg
F36A49EF-05D2-4D6A-B7A7-0C3BEFFB4544.jpeg

UltraBoost Yoda🤔

I can throw on my og Triple white 1.0's or 3ms and it's like heaven... the new knit or something is just wrong and awful.

the ankle is also tight as heck; it's like the whole shoe is focused on being tight at your ankle so the knit could be cheaper.

bad job adidas.

Honestly I feel the same way about the triple blacks that just came in. Like I had to lube my feet up just to get them on. Boost feel hard AF too, cage was pointing straight up with no cardboard insert, AND I had to clean some glue off the heel cup.

I might just return these. Got plenty of black boost as is.

IMG_20200911_001616.jpg

With flash:

IMG_20200911_001606.jpg

bad job adidas.
WTF Adidas!? I have most 1.0s and like you mentioned they are fantastic. I just copped the new triple black 1.0’s and they are garbage. Ankle is tight AF (understatement), knit is thin and they have the messed up banana shape. Never again will I buy a new 1.0.

WTF Adidas!? I have most 1.0s and like you mentioned they are fantastic. I just copped the new triple black 1.0’s and they are garbage. Ankle is tight AF (understatement), knit is thin and they have the messed up banana shape. Never again will I buy a new 1.0.
Will have to 3rd these comments.

I got a 12.5 in the creams retro. The ankle collar was a little tight on it as well, but the 12.5 in the TB's take this to a whole new level. I'd also agree that the knit seems pretty thin. Provides for an overall less comforting shoe. Wearing my 3.0's today after wearing my TB's the past 3 days and way more comfort in these. Especially the knit. Hugging the foot but not too restrictive.

As far as the re-releases go I have only purchased the OGs and Solar Yellows. OGs are super comfortable, I wear them all the time. However the ankles on the Solar Yellows were so damn snug I had to get rid of them. The ankles were so tight that I almost literally couldn’t put them on, I thought I had gotten some defective shoes.

Now I’m freakin nervous about the Triple Blacks that are coming in. And I’m not sure sizing up helps any considering the ankle size doesn’t really change.

As far as the re-releases go I have only purchased the OGs and Solar Yellows. OGs are super comfortable, I wear them all the time. However the ankles on the Solar Yellows were so damn snug I had to get rid of them. The ankles were so tight that I almost literally couldn’t put them on, I thought I had gotten some defective shoes.

Now I’m freakin nervous about the Triple Blacks that are coming in. And I’m not sure sizing up helps any considering the ankle size doesn’t really change.

The new Triple Blacks are friggen tight. It took me a minute to stuff my foot in because the ankle is like a vice.

Compared to the original releases, the new 1.0’s feel unbalanced.

Original 1.0’s and 2’0’s (silver medals are my only example) fit like a comfy layered meat sleeve with a cool tinge around your ankle when you first put them on.

My TB 1.0’s came in today and they feel like a loose plastic bag around my foot secured with athletic tape around my ankle

Back
Top Bottom