ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these dropped on ADC sooner than I thought they would. forgot their payment system sucks and tends to reject my cards.

luckily paypal did go through so i grabbed TTS and 0.5 up to try both.

I wonder if the burgs and olives gonna sit considering the triple black went to disc and wool grays sitting.

Snagged the Greys but I’ll hold off wearing them to see if they hit discos like the blacks did. Rebuy and return will be the name of the game then.

so 0.5 up like usual 1.0s is the move for these retros?
Yes. These run snug upon entry for me. (I started sizing up after the first few UB 1.0s, ‘15 grey included)

*for whatever reason NT has stopped sending me email notifications (quotes, mentions,dms, etc.)

Haha, ya, literally just saw that as well.

Already copped the 13 since the triple black was tight as all hell (much tighter than the other retros I've gotten).

Get the feeling I'm going to want that 12.5 though. Half a mind to just buy it anyway...

Haha, ya, literally just saw that as well.

Already copped the 13 since the triple black was tight as all hell (much tighter than the other retros I've gotten).

Get the feeling I'm going to want that 12.5 though. Half a mind to just buy it anyway...

buy it and return whichever doesn't fit..

0966B9CA-1DBF-4A58-A614-5C8F263D6F35.jpeg

sitting in toronto?!?! Adidas store

not my pic

went back through the thread to find this pic where it looks like CA got the right color olives. still hoping ours turn out this way.

went back through the thread to find this pic where it looks like CA got the right color olives. still hoping ours turn out this way.

I was looking for that picture for the same reason. I'm sure the bright pictures we got were misleading.

Nice, thanks for finding the pic.

Wonder if the 12.5 will sit around long enough on Sunday. Greys will be coming in on sunday too, the size 13. Will be able to see if the greys match the triple blacks or if the triple blacks were an outlier.

100% these new 1.0's will go on sale. Blk friday is coming up, im sure Adidas will have some type of sale. I remember getting the 1.0 Chalk/Creams at a discount for Blk Friday

100% these new 1.0's will go on sale. Blk friday is coming up, im sure Adidas will have some type of sale. I remember getting the 1.0 Chalk/Creams at a discount for Blk Friday
I almost forgot about that. they had an in-store deal of 30% off your entire order if it included a UB. picked up OG purples and creams at the same time.

Anyone here goes/went hiking in ATR boosts? Need some hiking boots (mountain/trail) and was wondering if those would do the job.. (+ it's boost >D:rofl:)

Back
Top Bottom