ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yeah, them some thiccc boys

1596642726214-png.2624088

non translucent cage and Im in for a pair

To those that have the Naked Waves UltraBoosts, do they have leather? I saw in some pics that the back side of the cage has some leather-like material.
Can someone please help me out?

To those that have the Naked Waves UltraBoosts, do they have leather? I saw in some pics that the back side of the cage has some leather-like material.
Can someone please help me out?

I used to have them and from what I can remember, they do have like a leather material on the other side of the cage but the cage is like a flimsy material/non-traditional.

I used to have them and from what I can remember, they do have like a leather material on the other side of the cage but the cage is like a flimsy material/non-traditional.
Thank you for the info! Wondering whether or not the inside of the cage is actual leather or some leather imitate.. I feel like the tab on the tongue could be removed, but the cage would be an issue..

On a similar note, is the consortium tab on the tongue easily removable? :rofl:
Has anyone on here have given that a shot?

Anyone buy any of the Day Jogger model? It looks like a clean design.

Yes, they are comfortable too. I wouldn't mind a all white color way of this shoe however. I also saw a new color way was announced, I'll see if I can find. I was able to get my pair for $48 a couple of weeks ago. You will miss the prime knit but cool none the less.

1609450910323.png

New Colorway posted by Sneaker Bar Detroit
1609450951791.png

Back
Top Bottom