adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

almost bought these back when they were 85, glad i waited! Anyone know sizing on these? TTS?
for me, .5 up from  TTS. When i tried these in the store size 8 fits better. i normally wear size 7.5 with NMD's and yeezy V1 but size 7.5 in ALPHABOUNCE is too snug for me.

Last edited:
sizing advice for the AB is all over the place

many say size down half while I prefer to go tts and now another goes half a size up

:lol:

that's adidas sizing for ya...

need an additional discount though cuz I am extra greedy

I am 10.5 in UB and AB... tried 11 in AB and they are huge. I'm 11 in NMD's, even the primeknit models.

The AB design looks really chunky if you get a .5 size bigger than you should be wearing. It looks out of proportion

Are the tans cheap anywhere ? I might just cop the xeno's since they're only $60 and will work well as a beater shoe. I've tried the alphabounce rc before at an outlet and found that I needed to go down .5. Do both models fit the same ?

Are the tans cheap anywhere ? I might just cop the xeno's since they're only $60 and will work well as a beater shoe. I've tried the alphabounce rc before at an outlet and found that I needed to go down .5. Do both models fit the same ?

.5- full size down and winnsports has deals every week, including tans on discount

Last edited:
tans look pretty good but extra $30. xeno's are $60 on adidas.com

they would be for work beaters, so these 2 are def in the running. trying to cop something for the low while still looking decent and being comfortable

Hi whats a good place online that ships internationally where I can cop the tan EM alphabounces for a nice price?

Last edited:
Waiting for some new colorways to drop soon. Not feeling the orange gradient sole on those most recent pair

Does anyone run in these?  If so good running shoe or nah?
They have a nice snug fit and good amount of rebound. It's firmer than boost. I wouldn't choose it as a serious running shoe but more of a gym trainer and short distances

I'm surprised the RC collab is sitting everywhere.  I think it looks pretty clean, was probably overshadowed by the UB's.

Picked up a pair of RC Alphabounces today. Needed a new gym shoe and the timing of these dropping couldn't have been better. Excited to see them in person.

Yes they are. Best shoe for the money easy. Same reason I used to kop the og roshe when they were $60. Didn't matter if you messed them up

Back
Top Bottom