adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

Got the RC X Alphabounce collab, but am thinking of returning them.  The shoe is very nice in person, detailing and everything is on point.  For me though, I don't really love the cut of the shoe on feet and don't think they are too versatile.  I almost feel like you have to wear sweats or joggers with them and it would feel a bit weird using them as gym shoes when I could get a cheaper version to actually beat up instead. 

Got the RC X Alphabounce collab, but am thinking of returning them.  The shoe is very nice in person, detailing and everything is on point.  For me though, I don't really love the cut of the shoe on feet and don't think they are too versatile.  I almost feel like you have to wear sweats or joggers with them and it would feel a bit weird using them as gym shoes when I could get a cheaper version to actually beat up instead. 

Alpha bounces are as versatile as you need them to be, and the RCs are far more soft spoken than the aramis are. You just have to try harder lol
View media item 2400916View media item 2400917

Alpha bounces are as versatile as you need them to be, and the RCs are far more soft spoken than the aramis are. You just have to try harder lol
I just don't like them on feet as much as I thought I would and I am trying to be more selective these days only buying shoes that I really like and will wear often.  You're probably right in that it could be pulled off, but just not for me.

They are definitely a sport shoe, the profile isnt going to work easily with a lot of clothes. Also the sizing is a bit inconsistent, some of the EM models fit very tight on my toes while the others are a great fit.

i feel like that this is an unfair standard

the presense  of boost and primeknit alone arent what defines price and quality and makes a shoe "premium" in my opinion. 
Well there is a $30 difference between these and a regular pair of EMS/2.0 AMS.

What is that $30 for? Just the leather insole and leather eyelet things? 

Also has anyone got the RCs yet? I ordered them TTS and dunno if I did good or not

Well there is a $30 difference between these and a regular pair of EMS/2.0 AMS.
What is that $30 for? Just the leather insole and leather eyelet things? 

Also has anyone got the RCs yet? I ordered them TTS and dunno if I did good or not

I was responding to the poster saying that they're too expensive to not have boost and prime knit. EMS/AMS don't have boost or prime knit either. I'm just saying its not a boost shoe so the lack of boost and prime knit shouldn't be held against it.

I have for different cw and wear them with all kinds of pants. They work well and always draw words

Got the RC Alphabounces, tried them on, and immediately realized I had to return them back to Adidas.  This was my first time trying on ABs and they pinched the bottom of my feet around the arch, almost feeling like a signifcantly smaller shoe.  Since I'm golden in any other Adidas shoe I've gotten, even being able to go a full size down in certain pairs, it was obvious this shoe model wasn't for me.  

I could have maybe toughed it out with the pinching around the arch of my foot, but since this was to be my gym shoe there was no way it would have worked.

How do they compare in comfort to the ultra boost?.. I think they look clean enough to wear casually... I might try a pair out if I can find them on clearance. Do you guys recommend going up a 1/2 size?

How do they compare in comfort to the ultra boost?.. I think they look clean enough to wear casually... I might try a pair out if I can find them on clearance. Do you guys recommend going up a 1/2 size?
I have a large wide foot (13-14) and the 14 runs a bit narrow for me

So I just got my pair of RCs from the delivery guy. Real dope sneakers.

The nubuck/suede compliments the sneakers very well, and it is super soft. The leather insole is also really nice, soft and comfy right from the start.

I went TTS, and the length is just about right with just enough free length and space in the toe area. But the sneakers are pretty narrow and I probably can't wear them with thick socks, either thin/dress socks for a snug fit or go commando for perfect fit.

Only thing that bummed me out was the Adidas QC... the left shoe came with two chunks of dried glue directly on the mesh in the front of the shoe, and there was some nasty scuff on the midsole with blue paint around it... Super lame. 

tankdaygio - you are always spot on with sizing in every shoe (bought these in TTS should have listened gotta now return for half size down)

Alphabounce fade up on Journey's.
Men's
1_454088_FS.JPG

1_454103_FS.JPG

Women's
1_454253_FS.JPG

1_454263_FS.JPG

Back
Top Bottom