adidas BOUNCE thread - AlphaBOUNCE, ProBOUNCE, ExplosiveBOUNCE, MadBOUNCE, etc...

does the navy em have a white or grey midsole? im pretty sure its grey but some pics it looks white

Last edited:
AB 5.8 Zip
BW1386_01_standard.jpg

BW1387_01_standard.jpg

BW1385_04_standard.jpg

not too shabby

my Reigning Champs were a steal for $59 but I need to protect them because I can see them getting really dirty

mids are a nice addition and I can't wait til I can get a pair for a deep discount :lol:

adidas-alphabounce-zip-1.jpg

adidas-alphabounce-zip-2.jpg

adidas-alphabounce-zip-4.jpg

adidas-alphabounce-zip-5.jpg

surprised to see this thread moving so slowly.. boost is life but the alphabounce seems to be a decent shoe esp on deep disco... will pick up a pair as beaters for sure .

I've had my pair for about 8-9 months and I love them. I also had a pair of Pure Boosts (the M2 I believe) and I've ended up wearing the Alphabounce way more. They've really held up nicely too. Might grab a second pair eventually.

Got the alphabounce beyond today. Don't understand why some are 100 and some are 120 but honestly like these .that continental bottom got me.

Attachments

• received_10156025840759088.jpeg
    received_10156025840759088.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 21
Picked up a pair of the alphabounce beyond from Finishline with a coupon and discount. Went for 3 runs and so far so good.

hows the lockdown?

the first gen with neoprene-like upper was too pliable which made my foot shift around

Hows the cushion on the Beyond's? Is it any softer than the first AB's?
Asking because when I tried on the first model in store I said to myself "why is this cushion so damn hard"

Asking because when I tried on the first model in store I said to myself "why is this cushion so damn hard"
I am a 6 ft 3 inch tall and weigh 300 lbs. I have had nmds before and didn't like them because my weight caused a lot of bottom out on those shoes. The ab beyond is my first alphabounce and I really like them. They are firm yet cushioned I'm sure if your a lighter guy they may b firmer for you than me but I don't see them being uncomfortable .that continental bottom sure does help with grip and durability too .

hows the lockdown?

the first gen with neoprene-like upper was too pliable which made my foot shift around

Sorry for the delayed response. Lock down was good for me TTS. I went for a run this AM and my shoe lace came untied. I didn't even realize it until I felt the lace whipping my other leg.

Cushion was good for me. I can't compare to the first ABs, because I never tried. my other pair of running shoes is the adidas energy boosts. Obviously the boost feels more plush. But the cushion on the Beyond's was great and I felt much quicker on my feet .

Back
Top Bottom