adidas Crazy 8 “Brooklyn Nets” (Available Early in Europe)

hopefully these stick around for a bit so i can let my bank account breathe

Last edited:
Womp missed out on the Nightmare before Christmas joints on adidas and HOH don't have em :\ Any spots in LA that will? The adidas store in Santa Monica won't have em either. Hoping for a restock on adidas maybe

Slightly off topic lol. But do all of them come with the special packaging?

Last edited:
I know lol but the other crazy 8 thread had a post last month :rolleyes

No they don't. I think only a limited number came with that light up packaging. General release is in a regular box.

Last edited:
Womp missed out on the Nightmare before Christmas joints on adidas and HOH don't have em :\ Any spots in LA that will? The adidas store in Santa Monica won't have em either. Hoping for a restock on adidas maybe

The nightmares came out today?? I thought they were tomorrow....

The nightmares came out today?? I thought they were tomorrow....

Adidas had them up this morning when I was heading in to work. Traffic was a muther so by the time I got to my office gone :/ I kn ow release was tomorrow but I know some spots sold early.

Ah, some spots still have 'em online....do you know if they released in a 7.5??

Looks like I might have to settle with an 8.

This site was posting in the Crazy 1 thread they have Nightmares too. Hope what's available are your size.
http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/adidas/mens-adidas/crazy-8-163736.html?order=new_arrivals

Use code KICK100 for free shipping
http://store.premierboutique.com/Cr...re-Xmas-in-BlackPurple-by-Adidas-_p_5407.html

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Yeah half size up on the 8 the tongue padding is thick but comfortable. Similar to length and width of Lebron XI I would say.

Back
Top Bottom