Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

First look at Donovan Mitchell’s signature shoe, the Adidas D.O.N. Issue #1. He selected aspiring sports writers from his high school to reveal his first shoe.

D.O.N. stands for Determination Over Negativity. Issue #1 pulls inspiration from classic comic books and Donovan’s nickname, Spida.

IMG_20181227_232425.jpg
IMG_20181227_232427.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181227_232429.jpg
    IMG_20181227_232429.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I wonder if the Dame line (from the 6 onwards) will slowly move into upper tier or if it'll keep using bounce instead of boost

I like this silhouette so far, looks like a more original pro bounce

I kinda like the logo. Is it just a spider? Because I don’t see any resemblance of his initial(s) or number

Basketball at the center

Then maybe the top is an upside-down M and the bottom is a sideways D? A bit of a stretch though

Very interesting. Happy for Mitchell. I just wonder how adidas will market this. As stated by fabripav this could move Lillard up and allow Mitchell’s sig to be more of an entry level/cheaper price point. It’ll be interesting to see how long before adidas gives the details about the sneaker (price tech etc.). For some odd reason they tend to push a product for a few days then it disappears and is out of sight for consumers/interest lost. Latest casualty might be the N3XT L3VEL. In my mind this is fairly revolutionary for the brand so I would beef up marketing ads commercials etc to get this new product in front of consumers but that’s not really been the case. Such a weird business/marketing model adidas has.

JS”

Why would they beef up the outside of the heel so much and not the inside? Gives the inside of the shoe no padding

I kinda like the logo. Is it just a spider? Because I don’t see any resemblance of his initial(s) or number

I'm glad it's not a lazy logo of initials and/or number.. that's why Jordan, Lebron and Shaq logos are my favourites.. if I had a signature logo it would be me sitting on a toilet..

Back
Top Bottom