Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

I passed on these in favor of the H7. still on the fence on getting a pair as beaters. what didn't you like about them?

I skipped them. I thought I'd missed a great deal but now I see them on sale and sitting for even cheaper. I think I dodged a really bad shoe. Like you can't get anything, not an immortality or a flytrap or a witness or even those super duper budget baller nike shoes that look good but you know have the cushion of a boat shoe and the durability of a flip flop, for $40. There are slides on sale that are $43, and more than these.

I've bought my fair share of budget shoes over the years and balled in them, most recently new balance Two Wxys (the og) and UA's Flow Futr X, and those were double the price of these and were terrible and had to be returned after one game....so I'm gonna just go with my gut on this one :emoji_sweat_smile:

I skipped them. I thought I'd missed a great deal but now I see them on sale and sitting for even cheaper. I think I dodged a really bad shoe. Like you can't get anything, not an immortality or a flytrap or a witness or even those super duper budget baller nike shoes that look good but you know have the cushion of a boat shoe and the durability of a flip flop, for $40. There are slides on sale that are $43, and more than these.

I've bought my fair share of budget shoes over the years and balled in them, most recently new balance Two Wxys (the og) and UA's Flow Futr X, and those were double the price of these and were terrible and had to be returned after one game....so I'm gonna just go with my gut on this one :emoji_sweat_smile:
thanks.

Low. Not really feeling them.
Remind me of air max 720
Screenshot_20230817_180927_Google.jpg

adidas D.O.N. Issue 6 “Lucid Blue”
Color: Lucid Blue/Core Black-Footwear White
Style Code: IG9102
Release Date: 2024
Price: $120
1708228080942.png

1708227928580.png

1708228150410.png

1708228223154.png

adidas D.O.N. Issue 6 “Laser Orange”
Color: Laser Orange/Core Black-Collegiate Purple
Style Code: TBA
Release Date: 2024
Price: $120
1708228033106.png

1708228268666.png

1708228299269.png

lightstrike pro finally in a bball shoe - im intrigued
I still haven’t experienced lightstrike pro or even bounce pro. I keep saying I’m gonna try the runners that have it but just never got around to it. What would you say lightstrike pro is similar to?

I still haven’t experienced lightstrike pro or even bounce pro. I keep saying I’m gonna try the runners that have it but just never got around to it. What would you say lightstrike pro is similar to?
not sure if they are just rebranding the Cushion as Pros but I have experience the conventional lightstrike and bounce. I would say that lightstrike is more low to the ground and bounce to be higher. I feel more rebound on the Bounce. if I were to say this, lightstrike is leaning towards more on speed while bounce is for those who are leapers.

Back
Top Bottom