Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

much better for sure, it also doesn't protrude outwards

56173418_338922056762775_8041674301187794851_n.jpg

Ok, now we're in business.

Anyone have release dates? I wonder if they'll be pushed back considering it looks like the heel has been redesigned.

Anyone kinda scared that the don issue 1s that we’ll see in stores won’t have the fixed collar? I really hope not.

Hopefully it's the exact same with the "teeth" details. $100 so not expecting great cushioning
Capture+_2019-06-20-09-06-11.png
Capture+_2019-06-20-09-08-40.png
Now those should be the debut colorways. Would have gotten so much hype compared to the Spider-Man colorway that caught some heat when they were revealed

$100, I don't see them hanging around for the "low". $20 off rewards if available in-store or 15% adc if applicable but doubtful

I’m thinking of getting these for more casual wear and pickup games. Should I go half a size down so they look less big and bulky? I’m more of a looks over comfort guy but I’m not sure how excessively tighter going half a size down will be

Adidas sizing is always all over the place for me. Gotta try these on before buying or wait for a trusted reviewer.
I’m thinking of getting these for more casual wear and pickup games. Should I go half a size down so they look less big and bulky? I’m more of a looks over comfort guy but I’m not sure how excessively tighter going half a size down will be
is

Back
Top Bottom