Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

Symbiote restocking on adidas.com on the 23rd

i'm ready like
Venom.gif

213C2E60-1BD2-4B1D-BF94-D63BA8B66BCC.jpeg
B45B5429-6096-44A0-8C85-4CC938FAB50D.jpeg
I’m not sure why there isn’t more hype on these (or maybe I missing it?). These are incredible right out of the box. Wearing them for ball, indoors. No issues with traction, great support and bounce.
I got mine for $55 with a coupon & gift card that I had, but after wearing them , I think $100 is already a great deal. Wish they would drop either USA color-way.

Last edited:
Played in these again and everything is great. Not sure how there are traction issues? I play at a University Rec Facility which has nice floors and is clean, and my traction has been top notch.
Also no HEEL slip at all, although I do use all the eyelets. Support & cushion fantastic.
Again, hoping for a USA colorway to release.

Last edited:
Played in these again and everything is great. Not sure how there are traction issues? I play at a University Rec Facility which has nice floors and is clean, and my traction has been top notch.
Also no hip slip at all, although I do use all the eyelets. Support & cushion fantastic.
Again, hoping for a USA colorway to release.
you go tts?

Whats the consensus on sizing?

you go tts?

Whats the consensus on sizing?
I went true to my Adidas size (10) which is half a size down from my usual Nike / Jordan size (10.5). Fit is really good, I could probably have squeezed into a 9.5 but my toes would have had literally zero breathing room.

The Issue 1's do look a bit longer, not so much because of the foot space, much more so because of the huge protruding heel. Adds several cm's or about an inch of extra length. This is my only issue with the shoe, mainly for aesthetic reasons, as it does not hinder performance.

Overall great balling shoes and the Bounce sole only gets better once broken in. Also the shoes look fire in person, I got the Symbiote / Venom version and have been getting a lot of compliments whilst rockin' them.

Last edited:
I've noticed that, although adidas and Nike have the same US size for a pair of shoes (e.g., US 8.5), they show different UK sizes: Nike UK 7.5 vs adidas UK 8. I am really curious if this is really what makes us usually go down half a size with adidas.

IMG_20190911_182610.jpg

My feet only goes to the one im pinching length wise, though width wise/mid foot its pretty snug, should I size swap half a size up or do the materials break in and i should just relace?

do the materials ever loosen up, tried them when i bought the spidey colorway but they felt so tight and uncomfortable...

I replaced the insoles with the thinnest one I have and it made a world of difference. Glad went tts too.

Back
Top Bottom