Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

lol i think youre looking too much into it...

the shoe has many marvel ties.. and arent comic books categorized by "issues"

and same thing could be said for hardens line.. like why Vol 1? not just harden 1

That’s exactly it

Issue 2 gonna be a pass unless there's sick collabs or themes
Screenshot_20200512_190854.jpg
Screenshot_20200512_190936.jpg
Screenshot_20200512_190910.jpg
Screenshot_20200512_190950.jpg

56D0B3C6-578F-4822-A4A7-CC790E17D108.png

This colorway really gave me a glimpse of the potential (Other pics have not been flattering to put it kindly). I like this colorway personally.

JS”

Last edited:
Still waiting for a good CW to release of the 2 but I don't think it's coming :lol:

I'll probably go back to get the spiderman CW and then be done with these.

I like the way 2s look auto cop when they go 50 disco like most of adidas hoop shoe. Probably even go 60-70 with the pandemic

I got early access and it applied the code. I don't recall they had restriction last year. If you need a 20/25% code let me know I'll post it or dm you

How’d you get early access? I buy plenty on ADC and no such luck. Ugh.

Thanks for the code offer. I think I have a 20 or 25% code that’s still valid. I’ll hit you up if it doesn’t work. 🙏

How’d you get early access? I buy plenty on ADC and no such luck. Ugh.

Thanks for the code offer. I think I have a 20 or 25% code that’s still valid. I’ll hit you up if it doesn’t work. 🙏

It said Gamechanger and Icon can shop early. Do you have the adidas app? I figured anyone with a Creators Club account would get it.

It comes out tomorrow anyways, 2 day early access is not that big of deal on non-hype product and sizes are still available except for certain large sizes.

Good to know. A bunch of my points just expired a week or so ago and now I’m fallen back to playmaker status. I must have Just missed the cut. Oh well.

2 day early access isn’t crazy, but still better than what we get on most Nike releases these days. 🤦🏼‍♂️

It's dumb that you lose points. Making you spend money to maintain the status. Luckily it doesn't mean much since their products are not that desired.

Grabbed the black and white pair and a t-shirt with a 25% off code. Excited to see how these fit. Will look nice next to my Venom Issue #1s.

Was up at midnight when they dropped and ordered the highlighter colorway with a 20% off code I hade. Looking forward to trying them out.

The Spidey Sense colorway is nice but the rest of the colorways at launch make it feel like this will be Adidas "team shoe" for the upcoming season. Hoping for some more interesting colorways/collabs

Back
Top Bottom