Adidas Donovan Mitchell Signature Shoes Thread- The D.O.N. Issue 2 already

100 bucks man good thing these sigs now undercutting each other no need to buy $200 bball sneakers you gonna trash

100 dollars seems worth it for me. I don’t need much in a shoe other then traction lockdown and looks. I think they nailed it with the looks and traction seems promising too. The shoe is very detailed for 100

797861F1-0977-4A8A-A766-B7925109639A.png I like that all colorways will be Spider-Man inspired, but it might get stale if they don’t get creative. Still, I’d cop something like this

I've just received an email from adidas notifying early access for these. Has anyone copped a pair? I am really tempted.

I had problem on android phone so I tried on ipad and got through. Says coming soon now though

At least they're not limited and sell again on Monday and later elsewhere. I just wanted to get them and not worry about it on Monday since I'm going on vacation tomorrow until Tuesday so I can try on when I get back, that's if they get here before Wednesday.

I actually had a promo available in my adidas app!

Attachments

• 5D3224DF-EFE2-4A31-8275-398AC8356CF9.jpeg
    5D3224DF-EFE2-4A31-8275-398AC8356CF9.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 63
Yeah I saw I got one too even when I used one the other day. Hope I can use it for the Venom

I’m used 1 time 20% code for this when I got early access and was so happy until today 30% free code smh.

or call/chat with cs for a price adjustment

i ordered a couple of bywX with an extra 20% off two weeks ago and just chatted to someone last night and they are refunding me back 10%

Shout out to rfx45 for posting the SAVE30 code. I ordered a new pair and will return the one that I got during early access.

Anyone know when the coupon expires? Trying to figure out if my father in law would want a pair (huge Spider-Man fan)

Back
Top Bottom