Adidas Jeremy Scott "J Wings"

Any1 have any release info on these. Ive heard they would release this month but im not sure if their gonna show up in the states.

nice concept, but
i don't understand the 100 dollar increase in price based on the wing alone.... maybe for the gold ones. hit up e-bay get a cheep pair of attitudes andpick up some white leather and make your own wings.

Check spots that have an adidas originals account. A couple spots around my way are getting them & one spot has them in stock already.

kanye_comme1.jpg

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Check spots that have an adidas originals account. A couple spots around my way are getting them & one spot has them in stock already.
would u mind telling me what spot that is? and where "ur way" is. Thanx

youre gonna wear the wings while wearing the sneakers................outside???

please say no, and i like adiddas.

lol, I saw these today in Size? .....it kinda made me think, "what if MJ had signed for Adidas all those years ago?" .....
sick.gif

They Have already been release. Offical Release was beginning of March....They are sold out worldwide.
But depending on what size you wear you might be able to cop a pair off of ebay.....
But the largest size they come in is a 11.
I am a Jeremy Scott collector and I have both the gold and white ones.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

would u mind telling me what spot that is? and where "ur way" is. Thanx

Belmont Army Surplus in Chicago, IL. Also, HUF's online store has them up.

Back
Top Bottom