Adidas made TB Gil Zero Lows?

How come I had never seen or heard of these until now? These are the real ones too, not the takedowns. I just copped from DesignerAthletic for 45. Did theymake anymore colorways and where else can I cop? I'd punt a ****** for some red ones

058543a.JPG

058582.JPG

I have never seen them in the low, I really want Gil zero lows, but cant seem to find them any where anymore.

Pretty nice Tony Parker-esque colorways.

But who's going to search for Kim Kardashian in the Other Brands forum?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

It's never a bad time for some Kim Kardashian. But yea I was happy to find these since I wanted some Gil Zero lows forever but they took forever to go onsale and by then, the only colorway left is those +#%#*+% All Star Vegas ones

Yup. I was surprised too. I got a pair of Black/Red/Whites at an Adidas tent sale near my house. I think they were supposed to be for University ofLouisville's hoops squad last year.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Yup. I was surprised too. I got a pair of Black/Red/Whites at an Adidas tent sale near my house. I think they were supposed to be for University of Louisville's hoops squad last year.

Peace,
J

The real ones or the takedowns? I've seen the TDs in that colorway. What is it that Formotion is supposed to do anyways? That's what it isisn't it, or is it GCS?

Datznasty,

It was the real ones. I was shocked as hell when I picked them up. I was fully expecting the Gil TD's, and pulled up the ones with Formotion. Only 2 pairsin the whole damn place, one 12.5, and one 13.5. Lucky for me, the 12.5 fit.

Peace,
J

I'd punt a ****** for some red ones
Red would be nice...A white/sunshine yellow, white/purple, or white/gold wouldn't be bad either.
The real ones or the takedowns? I've seen the TDs in that colorway. What is it that Formotion is supposed to do anyways? That's what it is isn't it, or is it GCS?
ForMotion is essentially a lateral stability anchor that allows for the shoe and the player's foot to adapt to the playing surface in a moreefficient manner. The Gil-Zero (along with the T-Mac 6) contains a ForMotion implementation where each pod is independently affixed to the outsole. Eachseparate pod rotates or conforms to the force applied from your foot or the lateral movement--allowing for a more efficient and quicker footstrike on drasticchanges of direction or while playing D.

Of course, ForMotion is not without it's criticisms. The Motion Pods wear down very quickly outdoors negating any directional benefits Also, theanchoring system provides a very firm ride underfoot that I loved, but those who play in softer cushioning setups might not enjoy.

I haven't seen that first one, but I've seen the second one.

I've seen them in white/red, white/black, white/blue, etc. Basic colors, probably to match for teams. Haven't ever seen them in stores though.

I just picked up two pairs of lows, the Wizards colorway which I was really lucky to get (also the one I seroiusly wanted) and the Vegas all-stars, which I wasgoing to beat on the court but actually liked in person after receiving them. I had to resort to ebay for the Vegas colorway (also from D.A., hehe) and theWizards one I got at Champs - and I say lucky because the worker said he didn't have them at first, but then he came back and said he did.

Anyway, ebay and eastbay is probably your best bet. You just have to pay retail for some. The next time I go to an Adidas outlet, I'm hoping I see somebecause I absolutely love these shoes for casual and bball. I'm actually considering buying another pair but I already have two, still these are one of myfavorites now, I really just enjoy the look and feel of them.

I got them today, from this tag it looks like these were store promos and then maybe after having shipped out promos Adidas scrapped them. Is that possible?

gils.jpg

gils2.jpg

not trying to thread hijack here but i didn't want to make a new post. any way what's the difference between the gil zeros and the zeros? are the zerosthe takedowns, and which shoe came out first? thanks for any help.

^ Looking at the description, should be the exact same except for the Gil ones have that logo and the non Gil's don't, so those would be the ones thenon Gil Adidas players like Farmar and Barbosa were wearing. Zero's aren't the takedowns though, because the takedowns don't have formotion on theinside. And the Gil Zeros would definitely have come out first.

^That's the colorway I was lucky enough to scoop at Champs.

It's funny too because on Eastbay they list it as being available "Only on Eastbay".

Colorway is absolutely sick, I think I might have to scoop another pair if I can find one for the upcoming F+F. Just great shoes.

I'm looking at the NBA Zeros and NCAA Zeros... it seems like some of them have a different uppers. Can anyone confirm this? Looks like theres a standardhard leather for Gil Zeros, but some black uppers are made with a softer material.
664518lze3.jpg
673823lqr0.jpg
673785zbv6.jpg

Isn't the upper on the right made of a different material?

are the TD's supposed to have no Formotion on them??? coz as far as i know, there are no low TD's.. lemme know if i am wrong. thanks

------------------------------------------------------

"My Game Is Made Outside"

Back
Top Bottom